Blog entries by godlovesatrier

Just wanted to write a quick summary so far. Where I'm at now I've been on the protocol about 80 days now. I am still having an immune response...
Views
Updated
Just a quick update to say that I'm now doing a lot better than I was before, hopefully that will remain over the coming week. I crashed...
Views
Comments
Updated
Autoimmune test results
These look great, so I am happy this isn't causing me any issues and not a potential root cause of my symptoms:
Views
Updated
Well I can tell it's July, pollen fungus and spores have definitely hit me. Very stuffy sinuses, sneezing quite a bit and I would be surprised if...
Views
Updated
So it looks as if brightcandle had a crash by incorporating new items on v3.31 of the protocol. This protocol was recently released to go after...
Views
Comments
Updated
Felt really good all day today. Was even able to go out at lunchtime. So back to where I was when I began to feel good previously. EGCG...
Views
Updated
Woke up thismorning without much fatigue, I would say the egcg has buffered my fatigue to 80%. I had no sore throat overnight, although I did...
Views
Updated
Took egcg today with glucans and reishi. Even if the last 4 weeks of experiments don't work I've learnt something at least. 125/125/75mg egcg in...
Views
Updated
Seem to have gotten a lot worse over the last week. Yesterday almost all day I was dizzy and fairly dehydrated. Last night I had a sore throat...
Views
Comments
Updated
Continuing with no egcg tomorrow, checking symptoms with glucans. So far primarily nerve and muscle aches/pains with the glucans, which is a good...
Views
Updated
Thought I'd try some Apple cider vinegar capsules yesterday. Can't actually remember why I was trying these to be honest. Anyway outcome was...
Views
Comments
Updated
So taking out the beta glucans and higher reishi does + egcg has reset me back to where I was the day before. Fatigue is still not great...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is my second or third day of waking up with bad fatigue. I'm going to take a rest from egcg and glucans and just take 1 reishi capsule today...
Views
Updated
I am trying a little experiment now symptoms have calmed down. 1400mg beta glucans and 440mg reishi. As soon as I increased hte glucans my...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm pulling out of my crash I think. Josh recommended some glycine, nac, choline and benzoate to see if it sorted out my dizziness (my heads been...
Views
Updated
Re-introducing the egcg and glucans definitely did something. Feels like my body is trying to "wake up". I'm still quite dizzy and lethargic...
Views
Updated
I didn't take any ldn last night as the dizziness which is very much centered in my head and the fatigue in my legs is pretty bad. It's harder to...
Views
Updated
Slept very well last night after taking 2mg naltrexone before bed. It definitely produced a strong immune response, not really sure what it did...
Views
Updated