Blog entries by godlovesatrier

Tried to move to Lumbroniskase today but first dose has made me really dizzy and feeling rather foggy. I got some intacranial swelling and lymph...
Views
Comments
Updated
Strangest thing happened last night and thismorning. Decided to start taking Baikal again from scutelleria herb. I took 500mg and became dizzy...
Views
Updated
Looks like the dizziness and nausea I experienced after the booster were from re-starting beta glucans and not the booster itself. At any rate...
Views
Updated
Neutrophil update
So for the last 5 weeks I've not taken any beta glucans (oat bran) because I believed it could be inducing neutropenia. This is because beta...
Views
Comments
Updated
Had my moderna half dose booster on Thursday. Very different reaction compared to az with mild symptoms but my ME relapse started yesterday and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol
Busy week this week and yet I felt much better from Monday onwards than I did the preceding week. What changed? I re started my liposomal...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been getting quite irritable and dizzy this week, I think this is due to my consumption of nicotinamide to address my neutropenia. Studys...
Views
Updated
I've been off oat bran for about a week or two now and I started to suffer with tiredness this week, which I attributed to a cold but it's not...
Views
Comments
Updated
Increased my FOS and Pysllium husk to 1 teaspoon 3x a day. Tried some goats cheese again last night, tasted amazing on bread (YUM!!) but woke up...
Views
Updated
Hi all, I'm still waiting for my nmn sublingual to arrive. Taking ages! Hoping this gives me a better time of things. In terms of energy...
Views
Comments
Updated
Latest update, NMN should arrive this week. Going to change my diet a bit, adding a smoothie at lunch full of nut butters, hope I am not...
Views
Updated
Neutrophils are at 1,29. B12 is at 1000 Esr is still 2 5 years after my first test! Doctor has referred me to hematology but I'm not expecting...
Views
Updated
So I got my latest blood test results, neutrophils are now down to 1.29 and prolactin is around 500. I did some research and it seems...
Views
Comments
Updated
So slightly odd turn of events, assuming I don't crash tonight or tomorrow morning I seem to be having the same energy levels as of Friday that I...
Views
Comments
Updated
A chink of light in that dank dark diseased state? Ok so I am being dramatic but I started feeling better last night and woke up thismorning...
Views
Comments
Updated
Have added egcg back in 80mg in the AM as it appears to completely cancel out brain fog. I still have a cold...it feels like a new one but I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Still in a bit of a dip since the flu jab. I got the flu jab and felt hyperactive for about 4 days and then a cold which my gf had already given...
Views
Comments
Updated
So it's been 4 days since I had the flu jab and I feel pretty good. Not 100% but about 90% and for me considering every single year brings on 2...
Views
Comments
Updated