Blog entries by godlovesatrier

Been looking back at prior blog entries lately, this one specifically...
Views
Updated
So I've been on Inosine 2 weeks now. The first 2 days I took 500mg which instantly made getting to sleep and staying asleep almost impossible...
Views
Comments
Updated
Inosine week 1 must be day 5 now. 500mg down from 1g first two days. It seems to be working on the whole. But almost impossible to get to sleep...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I am now on the joshua lieks protocol but I've more or less replaced oat bran with Inosine (500mg twice a day or 1g twice a day in alternating...
Views
Comments
Updated
Been awhile since I posted. Haven't been very well since January really, very up and down. But still able to do a lot more than any previous...
Views
Updated
So I got my latest blood test results and they showed my neutrophils had tanked again. From 2.6 to 1.8 in just 14 days! And this had to have been...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello, Continuing down the self experimentation route I've moved onto increasing my dose of Lactoferrin after a chat with Jaime and taking mega...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I tried Hesperdin last week and yesterday. This stuff blocks ACE2 receptor attachment and is hepaprotective. However I'm allergic to most...
Views
Comments
Updated
So since I started taking every on Monday I'm feeling very different. I think the oat bran has done the heavy lifting to be honest, but b12 and...
Views
Updated
Started taking pretty much everything 2 days ago and feeling better. Everything means 2 solaray probiotic capsules in the AM b12 oil transdermal...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi all, Been on josh's protocol about 8 months now I think. I've been going through a bit of a rough patch post christmas with some added life...
Views
Updated
I started taking Lomatium Dissectum glycerite tincture from Planetary herbals about 5 days ago. Having a fairly strong response to it, takes a...
Views
Updated
Thiamine HCL (high dose)
I've discussed this before but wanted to recap - I cross posted this on a blog entry of Cort Johnsons. I found thiamine hcl incredibly helpful...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm still amazed that one of the first things I noticed on this protocol (within about 4 weeks) was the slowly receding absence of inflamation in...
Views
Updated
Last few days my sore throat from christmas came back, and I felt like I was breathing a little erratically compared to normal. No idea why this...
Views
Comments
Updated
Happy new year! I've been feeling rather unwell lately. All my lft tests and PCR tests have been negative but I've seemingly crashed more easily...
Views
Comments
Updated
On pretty much all of the joshua leisk protocol at this point. Glutathione on and off as I can't take it for more than a few days at a time...
Views
Updated
Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol
Quite some time ago, probably 4 months ago. Joshua and some other PR members on discord were recommending Hesperidin as an adjunct to block...
Views
Updated