Blog entries by sregan

Views
Updated
xchocoholic: Gondwanaland AHMO Picante Tryptophan hydroxylase is increased by phosphorylation, especially protein kinase A, which is...
Views
Updated
I'm about 3 weeks into my current SMP attempt. Taking this first thing in the AM. Jarrow (Glass bottle) MB12 (50mcg) Folapro (25-50 mcg) ACBL...
Views
Updated
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/methylfolate-and-methylcobalamin-at-same-time.31072/#post-476040 Most do best with methylfolate...
Views
Updated
I haven't been following lately because my brain fog has gotten worse. It's taking all my attention just to get through my work day and my output...
Views
Comments
Updated
It took about 3 months but I'm finally feeling "my normal" again. I have been laying off all SMP sups and taking about 50 mg B3 per day. Each...
Views
Updated
I was having a very hard time after stopping my last round of SMP. I did for about a month and was feeling very well taking a small (1/8 tablet)...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
I've moved this from the forum for my reference to have it all in one place. Jul 8: Lately I've been having a hard time just getting out of bed...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Updated
My current protocol after some trial and error. I seem to really need the Cobalamins now with very little folate. Every few days I take 200 mcg of...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm taking my Jarrow (glass bottle) 1/8 Mcbl and taking about 1/8-1/6 of the Anabol ACbl in the morning along with a Jarrow multi and about 100mg...
Views
Comments
Updated
Last few weeks I've been in somewhat of an emotional funk. I am pushing through with my 1/8 MCbl and 1/8 MFolate. I think my crashing is related...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've recently added Molybdenum and Boron right before bedtime and it is helping me sleep through the night. In the morning I'm taking Coral...
Views
Comments
Updated
I stopped the third round. I had to travel this week so I couldn't afford the side effects which were coming to an apex last Friday. The hardest...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm using this post for personal bookmarks of this site (where better to put them). If they help you find what you are looking for please use...
Views
Comments
Updated
This page will be updated as I learn more about what my body needs during SMP. Last update: Aug 20, 2013 Daily... Upon awakening (6:15am)...
Views
Comments
Updated