Blog entries by sregan

Doing very good on my new Mineral protocol (in my previous post). Energy is starting to return, the most noticeable thing has been how it has...
Views
Comments
Updated
Currently researching Minerals, especially sources of Trace minerals to hopefully cover the bases during Methylation supplementation. This link...
Views
Comments
Updated
I started taking the DQ supps again in early December with favorable results... Took them for a few weeks was feeling worse and worse. In my...
Views
Updated
From: click here From: Elizabeth Maxim's Blog From: EMF Conductor by Elizabeth Maxim
Views
Updated
I thought I remember discussing this with someone that Tryptophan might be used up during taking methylation supps. I was doing good for a while...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm back on low dose methylation supps and doing much better when I discovered I should add Potassium and other minerals within an hour or two of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Over the summer I had about 6-7 weeks of spontaneous remission of my symptoms. I was nearly my old self again after 12 years of CFS. Then it was...
Views
Comments
Updated
Earlier this year I ramped up to 9mg mfolate and probably 15mg of MB12 per day and a small amount of ACBL. Started taking the usual cofactors...
Views
Updated
After halting my Methylation attempt that had me up to 9mg of MFolate per day. I tried to take other supplements to keep something going. Was...
Views
Comments
Updated
Found out that I had become very deficient in B3 (among other things perhaps). Decided that I wasn't good to methylate all day. I was gonna start...
Views
Updated
Blog at cpnhelp.org CFS Journey
Views
Updated
Freddd's Protocol: Penetrative Dose Questions Freddd: "Please, allow me to clarify. The method you outline should work if those brands will work...
Views
Updated
Discussion regarding my protocol: Thirst for Mfolate those that have ramped up 6:30-7am: First thing in the AM. Drink some of the MTHFRAde I...
Views
Comments
Updated
In this blog post I'm going to try to collect information on all the possible co-factors one might need or incur a deficiency when doing Freddd's...
Views
Updated
Dr. Ben's MTHFRAde recipe. I looked all over, Dr. Ben's page mentions the ingredients. The links point to his own supplement company...
Views
Comments
Updated
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/managing-potassium-deficiency-share-your-experience.25568/ caledonia What I call magnesium...
Views
Comments
Updated
Methyl Trap: What is Methyl Trapping Forum entry How to untrap a Methyl Trap Freddd: Rich gives a very good desription of it somewhere that...
Views
Comments
Updated
New member Dog Person, has looked at my Doctors Data hair mineral results from a test done two years ago, and told me she thought I had a...
Views
Comments
Updated