Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
"Advocate, I'd like some of yours too if you're reading this." Hi Jen, Sure. I'll contact you privately, and make arrangements to send you...
Views
Updated
In 1993, my neighbor said I was the sickest person she'd ever seen live to tell about it. Most people have a flu story, a sick story, a food...
Views
Updated
Its my birthday today. I am now 54 years old. And still recovering from CFS. Both in the long term (17 years and counting) and in the short...
Views
Updated
September 3rd marked Ncubators 4 month milestone. And then I had a crash. We chronics use this word to indicate an ugly relapse into old...
Views
Updated
In Case you don't know the name of Dan Millman, I would like to introduce you to him. He has great Insight & Wisdom. And I very much admire his...
Views
Comments
Updated
A bit of history in the first couple: OF PEOPLE & PLANTS The Autobiography of Europes Most Celebrated Herbal Healer by Maurice Messegue -...
Views
Comments
Updated
Having this condition for 32 years, I've had a LOT of time to be alone with myself and observe my inner process--my mind and its assorted little...
Views
Updated
I am really, really curious on this one. I have been reading many of the treatment regimes with great interest. Many of them are both...
Views
Comments
Updated
CDC/CFSAC BLOGS #2 International Workshop - Clinical Management of CFS The aim of this workshop (to be held summer 2009) is to establish a...
Views
Updated
Sometimes I think I'm okay, I'm going to make it, this isn't so bad, & sometimes I think, I'm only trying not to die every day, & this might be...
Views
Comments
Updated
(An extract from my diary early August 2009, with a few words of explanation tacked on) Pain & Suffering. In the early hours of last...
Views
Comments
Updated
Not only are the 38 Bach Flower Remedies free from side effects & inexpensive, they are simply administered, even to those most debilitated (and...
Views
Comments
Updated
What is the Paleo Diet ? The paleo diet is simply the hunter-gatherer diet of the Paleolithic era (ie before the Neolithic age when man became...
Views
Updated
A year ago I tried examining the question of why ME/CFS patients have been so unable to advocate for themselves effectively, particularly in the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Why I like birth? Everything to do with birth? Because it feels like a do-over. Every birth I've been to has been special, each one different...
Views
Comments
Updated
THE CDC/CFSAC BLOGS #1 Dr. Ken Friedberg, board member of the IACFS/ME, just reported the first documented case of a person coming down with...
Views
Comments
Updated
I woke up Tuesday with a sticky despondency I have not felt in a very long time. It was early -- that is, in Michelle-world, 1 pm -- as I had an...
Views
Comments
Updated
My level of functioning today. More importantly, your age. 2: The number of times in an hour you ask me to play. 2: The number of times I...
Views
Comments
Updated