Blogs

Categories

Latest Comments

• Day 41 (dose 2)
    It just looks like it's clumped together - more like soft clay, less like powder. So more moister maybe than there should be...?
  • Day 41 (dose 2)
    I'm wondering if that was a kind of mold on your EGCG. Is that what you're thinking too?
  • Day 40
    It does sound like that doesn't it. Well I am off the lions mane and glucans now, reishi only for the next few days, i think that will allow me...
  • Day 40
    Maybe there's too much inflammation going on right now.
  • Night 38
    Yep 😁

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
(Vistide is a very strong drug with potentially very negative side effects that Dr. Peterson has been using in select patients for several years...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had an altercation last night with my family. I am quite unwell due to it. What is worse, CFS or the stress it brings? I can't distinguish...
Views
Comments
Updated
It was a Great Day Today! (did you get that?) IT WAS A GREAT DAY TODAY! (my bank account got a nice injection of $$$ :victory:). This will...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi Gen, I'm very glad you found this site. We have a great sangha here. :) We have a Buddhism thread down in the Lounge too, you might want to...
Views
Updated
Reflecting on the stages of grief, and proposing a 9th (or so) stage: Action. From my blog which I started before arriving here. Various models...
Views
Comments
Updated
Just found this Gen. Very beautiful! Hugs Willow
Views
Comments
Updated
Sounds like you've got your priorities in the right order, Genevieve. Herbal Medicine is a great way to go, but sometimes you get worse before you...
Views
Comments
Updated
[I don't know why this is listed as my blog, this below is my response to another blogger, Genevieve? Who may be off the forum now, or her blog...
Views
Comments
Updated
A small Dutch study found zero evidence of XMRV in chronic fatigue syndrome patients. In some ways it was the weakest study of the bunch; it used...
Views
Comments
Updated
I never got to go to my high school prom. I had actually skipped a year of high school and it was by accident. They had accidentally put me in...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #10 Of all the things we have to deal with internally fighting this hideous disease, to me, the things that we fight externally are...
Views
Comments
Updated
Its late on a refreshingly cool Saturday afternoon &Im taking a break from clearing out the trash. The trash is about dozens (no, hundreds) of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Drug healing Faith healing. Placebo healing. Fasting (healing) Diet healing. Magic healing. Surgical healing. No method (healing) We have...
Views
Comments
Updated
To see the world through broken glass and shattered dreams..... Having CFIDS/ME reminds me of the children's fairytale, The Little Mermaid...
Views
Comments
Updated
With the heavy paperwork of social service application forms, photocopying of medical reports, bank statements, rental property lease & other...
Views
Comments
Updated
People always ask me to describe a flare. And since I'm in one today, I'm going to describe it. Woke up like I had no sleep, so the fatigue is...
Views
Comments
Updated
Mini rant of mine. Just something that drives me crazy. When someone, like one of my idiot relatives makes a comment to me when they have a very...
Views
Comments
Updated
For the most part, at some point in this journey of illness, we have all seen a therapist. I have seen psychiatrists, psychologists, social...
Views
Comments
Updated