• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI NEEDS YOUR HELP TO SECURE FUNDS!!!

PLEASE HELP WPI HELP MILLIONS!

As you may know, Chase International recently created the Chase Community Giving program enabling participants to determine which small US non-profits will receive donations of more than $5 million from Chases philanthropy funds. The top 100 eligible organizations with the most votes earn $25,000 during Round One. During Round Two, the top eligible charity earns $500,000 and the remaining 99 earn anywhere from $20,000 to $400,000.

IT IS UP TO US TO GARNER ENOUGH VOTES SO THAT WPI CAN BE ONE OF THE WINNING ORGANIZATIONS

You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference for the future of the WPI! The first round of the program begins April 21. Now is the time to spread the word about this opportunity and encourage your friends and family to support this great cause. Winning a portion of these funds will help WPI further its mission to bring discovery, knowledge, and effective treatments to patients with neuro-immune diseases.

It is more important now than ever that we take advantage of the amazing opportunity this program presents to WPI and the millions of people suffering around the world. Beginning Thursday, April 21, PLEASE log on to Chase Community Giving at http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving and cast your vote.

YOU DECIDE WHAT MATTERS AND EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Comments

Make sure the WPI meets their criteria. Is WPI non profit?

Last year I think it was there was something like this and the WPI after people got voting.. we found out didnt fit the criteria and was pulled.

If it doesnt it criteria.. the community should think of another CFS org which does and try to get everyone voting on that one.

WPI is definitely non-profit. Last time they were focusing on small organizations.

This is a much easier contest than the Pepsi Refresh Contest in which voters vote daily. With the Chase Contest, you are given 10 votes to use in Round One--only one vote per nonprofit. In round Two you are given five votes--again only one vote per nonprofit.

Blog entry information

Author
hope love light
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from hope love light