Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
I have been eagerly awaiting the chance to write this blog entry for the last few days. Though I know I will be tiring myself out greatly, I just...
Views
Comments
Updated
During the winter, CFS seems to close in on me in a way that was not happening during the warmer months. I am not as ill as I was last winter...
Views
Comments
Updated
The Roman God Janus, for whom January is named, is shown with two faces. One looks back, the other forward. I dont know if my name Janis has an...
Views
Comments
Updated
hi all, This is my first post - so hello to you all. Has anyone ever been on ABX and AV's at the same time. I am on tinidazole/amoxy and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Are you looking for a chronic fatigue syndrome doctor? Here are some ways to find one. Prohealth Go to Prohealth's community feature. 1. Click...
Views
Comments
Updated
sometimes i feel like my life is a living death... stuck between two worlds...the world of the living and the world of the extremely ill. i am...
Views
Updated
I participated in a study run by the lab, Cooperative Diagnostics, located in Greenwood SC. They received blood samples from about 50 individuals...
Views
Updated
Tiger Woods & I may have one thing in common: we have both had our blood spun (I believe thats the past tense of blood spinning). Another branch...
Views
Updated
I wish Simon Wessely was right. I wish this illness really was just psychologically perpetuated. I wish that the more I pushed myself Monday to...
Views
Comments
Updated
It has been a three days since the cold front finally broke. When it did we got a couple inches of snow, not really all that much for around here...
Views
Updated
We have been having some surprisingly cold weather here in Washington State. Given that Jeremy and I live up in some foothills in our tent, its...
Views
Comments
Updated
Katie, wonderful, inspiring but not suprising to see that you are still on message. My PM box keeps overflowing, but our shared project is not...
Views
Updated
From my blog at http://dreamsatstake.blogspot.com You often hear the word survivor used to describe someone who has overcome a life-threatening...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hit me! Cue Rick Rubin & his bug, puffy beard in a black & white grainy film. He waves my test results around. The music screeches to a stop...
Views
Updated
Crashing is synonymous with CFS, a state of bodily destruction for which you often do not know the cause but that can come upon you with little...
Views
Comments
Updated
The thing about this illness that I so often forget, because I'm focused on the fatigue part: it's chronic. The way migraines, Diabetes, or back...
Views
Updated
There are various classes of immunoglobulins and you could have a deficiency in one. An immunologist can order these tests and do a full workup. I...
Views
Updated
Dr. John Lathrop has a phD from Harvard in astrophysics. He has been teaching me about the stars for as long as I can remember. He is my father...
Views
Updated