Blogs

Categories

Latest Comments

• Day 41 (dose 2)
    It just looks like it's clumped together - more like soft clay, less like powder. So more moister maybe than there should be...?
  • Day 41 (dose 2)
    I'm wondering if that was a kind of mold on your EGCG. Is that what you're thinking too?
  • Day 40
    It does sound like that doesn't it. Well I am off the lions mane and glucans now, reishi only for the next few days, i think that will allow me...
  • Day 40
    Maybe there's too much inflammation going on right now.
  • Night 38
    Yep 😁

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
Treatment #9 "Depression is melancholy minus its charms." Susan Sontag This past weekend was rough. After having 8 treatments of Ampligen...
Views
Comments
Updated
In all the 21 years of being ill, I have never really had a job. I became ill at 18. I was never able to finish college. I have a 2 year...
Views
Comments
Updated
Everything crossed and thinking of you. Enjoy your bread and butter pudding. Is it with or with out Custard or Creme Anglais as the French call...
Views
Comments
Updated
I think it's important to blog about this in so many ways. I was always a workaholic. I was a straight A student and had a 4.0 in college...
Views
Comments
Updated
Its been a busy week since I stopped full time work on 12<SUP>th</SUP> Feb. Not just physically, but mentally as well. Perhaps the mental changes...
Views
Comments
Updated
The inability of the second UK XMRV study this time from a friendly research group headed by Dr. Groom to find any XMRV in a very large sample...
Views
Comments
Updated
So sick today and full of brain fog. The neighbors are doing me in. I finally went over to the office and filed a complaint. It's bad enough...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment # 8 Today is my first month's anniversary with Ampligen, and my body celebrated by manifesting all the signs that it was working -...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is a post from my blog from a few months back that I'm just getting around to posting here. :) What I Miss Most Note: This is a journal...
Views
Comments
Updated
I dont seem to be the only one noticing a very early spring around here. My springtime nemesis, the red alder tree, has begun a very early...
Views
Comments
Updated
As expected Dr. Vernon delivered a rather comprehensive overview of the latest XMRV study in the Retrovirology journal. Dr. Vernon spent some time...
Views
Comments
Updated
UK researchers are not winning the hearts and minds of CFS patients thats for sure. Just a couple of uplifting weeks after Dr. Mikovits displayed...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #7 I don't want to say that getting a needle stuck in your arm is getting routine, but a nice short summary of this morning's...
Views
Comments
Updated
Flaring badly tonight. And my loud neighbors and this disease do not mix. They finally turned their junk off. I live in an apartment and for...
Views
Comments
Updated
I think what always surprises me the most is how I think I am well enough to do something, then I go to do it and I can't, or it's insanely hard...
Views
Comments
Updated
Detox. Most people are familiar with the word, products on store shelves promising to detoxify you from last nights party or flush the junk...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #6 I promised I would tell the good, the bad and the ugly of this journey so today's post will have two out of the three Let me get...
Views
Comments
Updated
Snowed in from this awful blizzard, not that I was really planning on going anywhere much, but I don't like the feeling of being trapped. New...
Views
Comments
Updated