• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

User Blogs

Categories

THE CDC/CFSAC BLOGS #1 Dr. Ken Friedberg, board member of the IACFS/ME, just reported the first documented case of a person coming down with...
Views
Comments
Updated
I woke up Tuesday with a sticky despondency I have not felt in a very long time. It was early -- that is, in Michelle-world, 1 pm -- as I had an...
Views
Comments
Updated
My level of functioning today. More importantly, your age. 2: The number of times in an hour you ask me to play. 2: The number of times I...
Views
Comments
Updated
The word fuck never crossed my lips until I got sick. Until I got vertigo, to be exact. I had just started my first grown-up (i.e. non academic)...
Views
Comments
Updated
My food sensitivities are finally catching up to me. A few weeks ago, I felt my throat close up after eating pumpkin seeds. I know that food...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm trying to catch any anatomy of the Year of the Tiger. I want 2010 to be here, to wipe this year off the map. Eeny meeny miney mo is also...
Views
Comments
Updated
I was at a 3 when I got up today, sooo exhausted, & took the Fluconazole, realized I still had an empty stomach so gave the lactoferrin a whirl...
Views
Updated
...that B-12 is too much to take b/c of the mercury/metals, that I should be taking MSM to clear it...what next? I'm so confused! I think I...
Views
Updated
Also, Dude, Chronic Fatigue is not the preferred nomenclature. Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, please. I have drawn a line in the sand when it...
Views
Comments
Updated
John Herds recent post on the past and future of ME/CFS advocacy provided a welcome change in tone from many of the strident posts weve seen...
Views
Comments
Updated
I really want to go to Ohio. I know I'm not even on the long list, but I need help. I know I listed my functioning as a 6, but it doesn't...
Views
Comments
Updated
...right out of my body. Stop stirring around my brain & reabsorbing & poisoning me. I cannot get you out! Yesterday, I will call a 6, though...
Views
Updated
There is an alchemy that comes about in relationship to others that cannot come into existence in isolation. Can you picture a hammock tied to...
Views
Updated
My favorite place to be is in my pool...which is where I feel the best! It's the best place to visit with a friend or read a book. There I...
Views
Comments
Updated
FIBROMYALGIA What you can do about Chronic Pain and Fatigue by Maryam Ehrlich Williamson This is the first thorough, user-friendly resource...
Views
Comments
Updated
Monday, August 3, 2009 I was thinking about how being a chronic, we are so isolated, and some of the things I miss are so very mundane. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi all, I am new to your group and am very impressed with the PWC's who post on this forum. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1990, but in...
Views
Comments
Updated
Saturday, August 1, 2009 I write to my imaginary friend, the one who is always there, always wants to KNOW me. I write believing I can hear a...
Views
Comments
Updated