Blog entries by Lassesen

A description of why most medical people are ignorant about the microbiome
Views
Updated
This post comes out of a 2018 article: Chronic fatigue syndrome patients have alterations in their oral microbiome composition and function. [Sep...
Views
Updated
I just got my ubiome results today. The sample was taken after one month on Seed Probiotics. I believe that the Seed Probiotics have made a...
Views
Comments
Updated
Recap of this Journey For new readers: I have had Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) three times in my life and recovered...
Views
Comments
Updated
This item has been on my backburner for a while and today I came up with an efficient algorithm to compute a short most probable symptoms. The...
Views
Comments
Updated
Doing a few more hours of reviewing PubMed studies, I came across “Fecal metagenomic profiles in subgroups of patients with myalgic...
Views
Comments
Updated
What foods to eat to compensate for antibiotics changes
Views
Updated
Some readers have requested that I show the list of bacteria that were selected to make suggestions from. I have done some refactoring and they...
Views
Updated
There is a lot of uncertainty in modifying an ill microbiome. This starts with selecting the bacteria you want to change, see this post Steeing...
Views
Updated
I have added a new page today that shows the relative production of various vitamins and a few metabolites compared to a healthy population. It is...
Views
Comments
Updated
This week I applied an old technique to microbiome analysis which I remember using to solve some messy problems that I was dealing with...
Views
Updated
I have just pushed a new update to the http://microbiomeprescription.azurewebsites.net/ website. The new page lists bacteria associated with...
Views
Updated
If you look at different strains of a probiotic such as Lactobacillus Reuteri and dig far enough into research papers — you will see charts like...
Views
Comments
Updated
In general, I prefer single species or single strain probiotics that has studies on PubMed. On occasion, a probiotic mixture makes it to my...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have been on long term disability for ME/CFS, had to deal with school boards for children with ME/CFS and often seen ad-hoc reports created by...
Views
Comments
Updated
Myalgic encephalomyelitis is a complex disease, likely the most complex known by several magnitudes. The symptom list is massive. Looking for...
Views
Comments
Updated
I just received my uBiome report for a sample taken 6 days after a sudden onset ME flare. It was sudden onset because over 15 minutes I could feel...
Views
Updated
I usually avoid getting too involved with readers — for a simple reason: this blog and the microbiome analysis site is already a time consuming...
Views
Comments
Updated