Blog entries by Lassesen

Your patient may have referred you to this blog. This physician directed page may assist you to get up to speed on evaluating the risks, benefits...
Views
Comments
Updated
This drug has become a hot topic in some CFS circles. Whenever a topic becomes hot, I try to compare it against my microbiome model. In the past...
Views
Updated
A reader forwarded me two reports, one from a male and one from a female. No notes on the people (I am fine with that). The report appear to be...
Views
Updated
A reader forwarded me two reports, one from a male and one from a female. No notes on the people (I am fine with that). The report appear to be...
Views
Updated
A reader forward their results from Biohm (link to kit, $117) with the expected disclaimer: As a general wellness product, the BIOHM Gut Report...
Views
Updated
In several of my deep dives, Lactobacillus Kefiri is mentioned as being effective against selective bacteria genus over growths. A reader in Spain...
Views
Comments
Updated
When I first received Symbioflor-1 and Symbioflor-2, it was a surprise because they were both liquids with droppers to take them. A reader...
Views
Comments
Updated
In my previous analysis of uBiome results I was working off older data. I have now incorporated studies from 2017 where specific probiotics types...
Views
Comments
Updated
With CFS, SIBO etc we see no or low Lactobacillus, Bifidobacteria, E. Coli. This means we have diminished production of their end products. The...
Views
Comments
Updated
SIBO and CFS/FM/IBS constantly shows a pattern of low or no Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus and E.Coli. This was first reported in 1998 at a...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have had to deal with a neurologist — fortunately I walked into the appointment with a SPECT scan that a radiologist had read as early...
Views
Updated
Ideas on my blog has evolved as more and more information have become available. This post is an attempt to bring readers up to date with my...
Views
Updated