Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
Last Friday, I started a regimen of colonics and immediately started feeling better. I have since done one almost every day, skipping only those...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Updated
This XMRV has blown a hole in everyone's psyche, no matter where they are on the disease path. I am being extremely disciplined with myself and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today is day fourteen on the Paleo diet and I woke to this incredible feeling of fabulousness in my life. I feel FANTASTIC!! But in my...
Views
Comments
Updated
Did you know that some doctors keep information from you that you need to know? Let me give you a couple of examples. A doctor sent me to a...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been on a new protocal with a new naturopathic doc who had my spit and stools tested.That was fun. The results were low adrenals(they always...
Views
Comments
Updated
I screwed entering a blog bt there is one above this message..I'll get it yet.
Views
Updated
It has been another three days on Paleo since I last wrote. These have actually been a hard three days, but for some very interesting reasons. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today is day eight on a strict Paleo diet. I have noticed that despite some very stressful events yesterday and subsequent lack of sleep last...
Views
Comments
Updated
Yesterday the roads were white with black patches, and today it is still snowing. Twenty minutes away from home, I turned around -- missing my...
Views
Updated
I have been eagerly awaiting the chance to write this blog entry for the last few days. Though I know I will be tiring myself out greatly, I just...
Views
Comments
Updated
During the winter, CFS seems to close in on me in a way that was not happening during the warmer months. I am not as ill as I was last winter...
Views
Comments
Updated
The Roman God Janus, for whom January is named, is shown with two faces. One looks back, the other forward. I dont know if my name Janis has an...
Views
Comments
Updated
hi all, This is my first post - so hello to you all. Has anyone ever been on ABX and AV's at the same time. I am on tinidazole/amoxy and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Are you looking for a chronic fatigue syndrome doctor? Here are some ways to find one. Prohealth Go to Prohealth's community feature. 1. Click...
Views
Comments
Updated
sometimes i feel like my life is a living death... stuck between two worlds...the world of the living and the world of the extremely ill. i am...
Views
Updated