Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
Its my birthday today. I am now 54 years old. And still recovering from CFS. Both in the long term (17 years and counting) and in the short...
Views
Updated
September 3rd marked Ncubators 4 month milestone. And then I had a crash. We chronics use this word to indicate an ugly relapse into old...
Views
Updated
In Case you don't know the name of Dan Millman, I would like to introduce you to him. He has great Insight & Wisdom. And I very much admire his...
Views
Comments
Updated
A bit of history in the first couple: OF PEOPLE & PLANTS The Autobiography of Europes Most Celebrated Herbal Healer by Maurice Messegue -...
Views
Comments
Updated
Having this condition for 32 years, I've had a LOT of time to be alone with myself and observe my inner process--my mind and its assorted little...
Views
Updated
I am really, really curious on this one. I have been reading many of the treatment regimes with great interest. Many of them are both...
Views
Comments
Updated
CDC/CFSAC BLOGS #2 International Workshop - Clinical Management of CFS The aim of this workshop (to be held summer 2009) is to establish a...
Views
Updated
Sometimes I think I'm okay, I'm going to make it, this isn't so bad, & sometimes I think, I'm only trying not to die every day, & this might be...
Views
Comments
Updated
(An extract from my diary early August 2009, with a few words of explanation tacked on) Pain & Suffering. In the early hours of last...
Views
Comments
Updated
Not only are the 38 Bach Flower Remedies free from side effects & inexpensive, they are simply administered, even to those most debilitated (and...
Views
Comments
Updated
What is the Paleo Diet ? The paleo diet is simply the hunter-gatherer diet of the Paleolithic era (ie before the Neolithic age when man became...
Views
Updated
A year ago I tried examining the question of why ME/CFS patients have been so unable to advocate for themselves effectively, particularly in the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Why I like birth? Everything to do with birth? Because it feels like a do-over. Every birth I've been to has been special, each one different...
Views
Comments
Updated
THE CDC/CFSAC BLOGS #1 Dr. Ken Friedberg, board member of the IACFS/ME, just reported the first documented case of a person coming down with...
Views
Comments
Updated
I woke up Tuesday with a sticky despondency I have not felt in a very long time. It was early -- that is, in Michelle-world, 1 pm -- as I had an...
Views
Comments
Updated
My level of functioning today. More importantly, your age. 2: The number of times in an hour you ask me to play. 2: The number of times I...
Views
Comments
Updated
The word fuck never crossed my lips until I got sick. Until I got vertigo, to be exact. I had just started my first grown-up (i.e. non academic)...
Views
Comments
Updated
My food sensitivities are finally catching up to me. A few weeks ago, I felt my throat close up after eating pumpkin seeds. I know that food...
Views
Comments
Updated