Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
Treatment #2 "In times of sickness the soul collects itself anew" Latin Proverb I arrived at the medical center this morning a little before...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #1 The adventure begins. I arrived at the Doctor's office a few minutes late because of bad planning on my part, so I was a...
Views
Comments
Updated
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="2" Day="13" Year="2010">The 13<SUP>th</SUP> of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
It has been a long several days but Im finally feeling a bit more normal today. Last Sunday night we had a big windstorm in the area which...
Views
Comments
Updated
New York Native November 28, 1994 RETROVIRUSGATE by Neenyah Ostrom Have all the retroviral findings in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome been...
Views
Updated
okay, there. i said it. my face is burning. my head is exploding. my feet are freezing. and everything in-between hurts. it's not the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wistar Institute, Dr. Elaine DeFreitas, and the Cheney-Bell-DeFreitas Work: Startling Revelations from Wistar's World Patent and Serious Reasons...
Views
Comments
Updated
Osler's Web Revisited -- Did The Centers For Disease Control & National Institutes Of Health Sabotage The CFS Research Of Dr. Elaine Defreitas...
Views
Comments
Updated
Glad your trip went smoothly. Hope your results hurry back to you.
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi Katie, travel used to be my passion until I got sick that can not travel more than to the store or bank and this really takes out so much...
Views
Updated
If it is "fake" energy, let's hope that it's like caffeine which does no harm and may do some good. For your sleep problem, have you tried...
Views
Comments
Updated
Last Friday, I started a regimen of colonics and immediately started feeling better. I have since done one almost every day, skipping only those...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Updated
This XMRV has blown a hole in everyone's psyche, no matter where they are on the disease path. I am being extremely disciplined with myself and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today is day fourteen on the Paleo diet and I woke to this incredible feeling of fabulousness in my life. I feel FANTASTIC!! But in my...
Views
Comments
Updated
Did you know that some doctors keep information from you that you need to know? Let me give you a couple of examples. A doctor sent me to a...
Views
Comments
Updated