• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol (6 months on protocol)

Strangest thing happened last night and thismorning.

Decided to start taking Baikal again from scutelleria herb. I took 500mg and became dizzy with virally type aches and stiffness not long after. Went to bed feeling reasonably ok but crashed a bit in the night and woke up rather fatigued.

My mouth also became really dry after taking the Baikal and stayed that way. I woke up thismorning feeling like I'd barely slept at all.

It's almost like it made my ME much worse. BUT considering its anti viral against things which are much harder to reach with other anti viral herbs. I wonder if it didn't attack something in particular that nothing else does.

I've been trying to tolerate Baikal for months since Josh realised it was active against various entereoviral infections. But it's seems ridicously difficult to tolerate even a small dose. Peculiar really! Because with almost everything else I can tolerate it

So was this a anti viral die off reaction? Seems a bit quick really for that. Also I have no explanation for what causes my dry mouth. But I also felt much dizzier after taking it. Whilst I'm fairly convinced if I take it long term these side effects will go. I can't understand how it could be so potent. Even so I'm giving it a rest for now until I've recovered from the covid booster.

Whilst I thought I'd made a full recovery and my heart seems to feel much better. I think my bodies tolerance for exertional stress and what not is actually still quite low. But I'm not over the immune response yet. 7 more days to go until that's finished.
Reactions: Judee and Mary

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...