• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Night 6

Slept fairly well last night with melatonin and 5-htp. If it wasn't for this cursed ulcer brought on by the constant immune response I would probably have slept loads better. I do think b vitamins specifically b12 and maybe b3 seem to keep me awake even in small doses every day. Which is why I'm very wary to take a complex. But I do think the b1 and p5p is helping a lot.

So last night my sore throat came back. And the pain in my arm where I had my jab came back. Really weird how these come back at the same time. I definitely feel like I'm getting the mono symptoms now. Every time this has happened over the last 6 months with various treatments I've generally stopped them. I think the only treatments that haven't brought on these symptoms were valtrex and lauricidin.

So while it's meant to be a good thing I do get a little worried that it will just set my overall health back if it doesn't work and I'll have to redo the gains I had made before. Even so if to does actually work and clears out what is seemingly a fairly strong (this is a guess) latent ebv infection that would be great.

Since June 2020 when I had full blown ebv and ended up in hospital several times with steroid drips and what not I haven't been able to clear the inflammation from my body as successfully as I had previously. Either the disease degenerates and you have zero control over that or I simply didn't wait long enough for my body to clear the ebv. But to be honest this makes no sense to me because ebv b cells are what we want to kill. The t cell infection is gone if you have no symptoms. So the t cell infection slowly coming back - as far as I'm concerned is a sign the immune system is out of whack/over stimulated possibly and therefore not working correctly.

We will see.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...