• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Night 16

Running a little late today so I will be brief.

Slept ok, although ended up tossing and turning a tad. I was a bit tachycardic in the night and before bed, that was probably the issue. Didn't wake up with muscle fatigue which was pretty good! But woke up pretty tired on the whole.

All in all I would say I am doing well, but going to see if I can get through the week in a decent way (baseline maintenance without massive deviation into PEM/crash). Also will try some more graded exercise today if I can manage it.

Current symptoms are slight dizziness upon waking and tiredness in the muscles, but fatigue is very mild if anything. An hour later the muscle fatigue was more noticeable and the dizziness, although I find these two things are directly related e.g. zero cellular energy loss/fatigue and there's usually zero dizziness. But as my life has more going on it now I rarely end up in a situation where my cells are completely at rest, as this sort of very aggressive pacing is really tricky.

Also some other changes I've noticed: acne like it was before I got ME, sweat glands smell a lot stronger than they have for years, possibly other hormonal changes I'm not aware of that are to pre-ME levels.

I am still trying to remain balanced with my posts as it's too early to say if this will help long term yet. But excercise yesterday consisted of:

• 90 second resistant bike
  • hoovered 3 bedrooms and a landing (did feel a bit worn out after that)
  • cleaned the shower door in our bathroom

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...