• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 66

Woke up thismorning without much fatigue, I would say the egcg has buffered my fatigue to 80%.

I had no sore throat overnight, although I did sweat overnight which for me is practically unheard of. Although it was pretty hot it wasn't boiling.

So I am pretty amazed, I feel much brighter today (that will be the green tea!). Funny how the effects last until 7am the following day. I cannot figure out if its the polyphenols or the egcg that is anti fatiguing, in Josh's paper it's GDH's ability to inhibit gdh. One thing it does do is make it harder for me to tune out annoying things, I also become bossier and likely a bit annoying. This is the same sort of over stimulation I'd get from anything really, including astragalus and ginseng. Even fresh caffiene would do this. So it's a tricky one. I am going to play with the egcg dose again, lowering it until I get to a slightly more comfortable level. So I will try 100mg today which Josh recommends in his latest protocol update.

today:
  • 100mg/100mg/75mg - egcg
  • 980mg lions mane - increased to try and shift the nerve and muscle pain faster in my upper back and to balance out a reduction in egcg + get rid of the dizziness I am experiencing.
  • 980mg reishi - viral apoptosis signalling
  • 250mg r-ala

I'll see how I get on.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...