• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 6 dose 3

8pm now in the UK. Took my third dose at 5pm. I still feel pretty off. I've noticed taking the dose on an empty stomach at 5pm is rather brutal and the morning dose at 10am is difficult too. But the lunchtime dose seems to be much better on the stomach.

I'd say my main symptom when not taken on an empty stomach is the feeling that it's going to work on the inflamation in my head. This was much more noticeable when I added the reishi extract from lfe.

Skin is still very itchy! Head face my god it's itchy. I know this is temporary as I've felt it before but it's a bit annoying. I've had extra mucous production in my throat the entire time I've done this protocol as well. So that's ongoing.
Reactions: Reading_Steiner

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...