• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 59 - Dose 1

I didn't take any ldn last night as the dizziness which is very much centered in my head and the fatigue in my legs is pretty bad. It's harder to concentrate on things with my eyes than it was before taking it. I assumed it was just a coincidence until last night.

Also my appetite has more or less gone and I'm feeling rather depressed for no reason. Thankfully it was a low dose so hope to feel better soon. In the meantime it seems to have reset part of my immune system which is now nice and calm and feels much closer "I think?!" to pre covid jab levels. So I am now going to go back on the protocol
  1. egcg at 120mg/120mg/75mg/0mg
  2. beta glucans at 440mg
  3. reishi at 440mg
and see if this ameliorates the fatigue WITHOUT causing an immune flare allowing ebv to come back.

If my throat issues are nothing to do with ebv the thought also occurred that it could simply be some sort of auto immune reaction that possibly doesn't have a name - I haven't come across any yet. Rufous McKinney reported something similar so maybe that's the case.

Hoping the wooliness in my head goes at any rate as it's definitely harder to concentrate.

At the same time to be upwardly mobile and to be recovering from an infection and an ME crash this quickly is in itself impressive. But I'd still like to get back to the 80% I was at before the jab ultimately.

Josh has recommended a 3 day fast to get there, but I can't do that sort of experiment and take that sort of risk working full time.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...