• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Cycle 9: 2 days on/2 days off coxsackievirus immunotherapy

Continuing 2 days on/2 off coxsackievirus immunotherapy. Rationale is balancing viral reproduction cycle time (3 days) vs minimum healing time (3 days). I am shorting the healing time by 1 day to minimize coxsackievirus spread rather than have to take licorice but will continue to closely monitor progress and adjust.

Comments

Today I'm starting the 2 days on/2 days off cycle. So far it seems to be an improvement as yesterday I was getting paresis numb feeling in my peripheral digits following intense pain and coldness at vicodin levels. Today I have much more pronounced tightness under the metatarsals. Ribs still are tender at the lower edges but in a smaller distribution. Licorice appetite has significantly dropped. This seems to be indicating that the coxsackievirus was reproducing (unlike the non-cytolytic coxsackievirus theory claimed) but that the two day cycles are blocking its production of infectious virion particles. Central lower abdomen still has some tenderness but distribution and intensity has decreased. This is definitely a battle but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Mental capacity keeps increasing but still resting a lot.

Toe adductor muscles and over plantar metatarsales have about 50% parethesia. Interferon alpha was normal but reading could be suppressed by methotrexate treatment. Toe inflammation visibly decreasing. (Timothy B. Niewold, Daniel N. Clark, Rafah Salloum, Brian D. Poole, "Interferon Alpha in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus", BioMed Research International, vol. 2010, Article ID 948364, 8 pages, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1155/2010/948364 ) Covid antibody testing was negative.

Had some fast temporary partial loss of hearing in right ear. Pain in upper arms, deep upper leg muscles. Throat and legs much stronger. Appetite for licorice down from 2 pieces before to half a piece. Using aged white cheddar cheese (spermadine) to stimulate autophagy in some mornings.

Starting cycle 10 coxsackievirus inhibitor tomorrow.

Last edited:
Started cycle 10. Lower central abdomen is a mix of tenderness and hypersensitivity and feels about 80% improved. Depression decreased about 50%. Anxiety down 80%. Metacarpals feel about 60% decreased tenderness at adductor muscles on palpation and are cold and painful as are the fingertips. Didn't get huge energy crash as I did at start of cycle. My body seems to be handling the 2 day healing time well and sleep is good.

First day off cell growth inhibitor had a super intense night apoptosis at bedtime with chest wall pain that I needed to inhibit with grounding before sleep for about 10 minutes. Could also be related to taking colchicine dose late in evening instead of AM. Today is day 2 off. Licorice appetite and gut tenderness even lower which should indicate less coxsackievirus in gut.

Started cycle 10 on. Apoptosis seems to be enhanced which I presume is due to better disruption of coxsackievirus reproduction. Abdominal tenderness feels about 95% resolved.

Early PM picture. Nice energy boost today of 40%. Swelling reduced significantly at the sides of the 5th metatarsal heads.
20201024_123407[1].jpg

Blog entry information

Author
gbells
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from gbells