• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by sunshine44

sunshine44
4 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Vent and purge post***** Trigger warnings Don’t read further if you don’t want to hear unpleasant things rn. I’m trying so hard stabilize. To remain positive. But in truth, many nasty things are occurring in my body. I’ve lost track of updates. I took a 4th ambulance in. I’m on home...
sunshine44
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Well…. My body is STRONGLY feeling the pull of this eclipse. No surprise. I first went down around 2017 eclipse and knew the 2024 one would affect me as well. These things are like full moons on steroids for some of us. 🙈😵‍💫 Anywaayysss with the eclipse on my mind and distracting from immense...
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving the light.” ~ Similarion J.R.R. Tolkien Many in the me/cfs community are more tuned in than not I have found. Partially by necessity at times from this wretched illness forcing us into cocoons that break (and...
sunshine44
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Hi everyone, Starting a new blog entry on it because … well I just am. I feel like posting a song. I’ve mostly not been able to listen to music past month. But, a song will do right now. Things have continued to be rocky with me. My family left town for 5? Days and I was on my own. After all...
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and was just sent home by ambulance by an overworked worn out ER. If you know how severe my situation already was, you know I could use all the prayers. 🙏💗
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“May the light illuminate all hearts” ~ author unknown From my room to yours, close your eyes and feel the sun 💛 let it feed your own inner light ✨
sunshine44
5 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“However long or dark your night is Right where you are That’s where the light is My love The sun Is a reflection It’s true We’re one We are each other” One of my most favorite songs. I used to listen to it and sing it over and over at campfires as my limited energy allotted. It...
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Barbara O’Neill has some amazing gems of wisdom pertaining to health. I’m not even going to summarize. If interested, highly worth your time to watch this in its entirety.
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“For some you will be a mystic For some you will be crazy For some you will be a wise man For others you will be misunderstood You will be a good example to some A danger to others To some people you can be a good friend Do you realize? You are merely a reflection of the state of mind of...
sunshine44
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Sharing a beautiful song and a writing from rosemary gladstar ✨☀️ “Tomorrow brings the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year. It's a reminder that even in the darkest of times, the tiniest glimmer of light can bring hope. As Howard Zinn so sagely said, "To be hopeful in bad times is not...
sunshine44
7 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Tonight we will explore medicinal mushrooms in healing gut health. Something modern society has gotten far away from …. Is remembering the healing qualities of many mushrooms. They are in a category of their own food wise, they are not quite a vegetable and they are quite intelligent! I highly...
sunshine44
6 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I had a dream… It’s probably intense for many I’m sure. That’s your invitation to leave 😉 The good news is it’s not just cathartic for me but possibly others too. Hence why I’m sharing. “You watched me burn” I live in a small ish town of 20k. On the tip of a lake. This dream took place in...
sunshine44
5 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
This is to help remind me what and how I’m doing it because sometimes i have so many Things up my sleeve I lose track, ha! And maybe it will remind someone else too … or maybe someone wants to add things they are doing in comments. We all know gut health is important with this illness. Many of...
sunshine44
4 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“All right Wild child, full of grace Savior of the human race Your cool face Natural child, terrible child Not your mother's or your father's child You're our child, screaming wild An ancient lunatic reigns In the trees of the night With hunger at her heels Freedom in her eyes She dances on...
sunshine44
6 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
My daughter has been showing signs of what I have or mold illness or a combination of both. For sometime now. 5 drs past 10 days. The most ridiculous diagnosis reasons for throwing up 3-5 am while just wanting to sleep and feeling burning up with no fever, 2 abnormal thyroid tests but not off...
sunshine44
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Eclipse Moon Enough, Enough Close the doors please 🙏 “Strange times we're living in World can put fear in ya Hierarchy parties, they make us feel inferior Greed runs through the parliament interior Devils walk among us, they fit the criteria Eerie theories strike fear in weary minded men...
sunshine44
4 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
The current situation. Why is this whole illness such a nightmare from beyond? It’s like some of us have to stave off demons from every direction whilst already battling for our lives alone. So, I have a few things that are approaching medical intervention, if I want to stay alive that is...
sunshine44
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
“…hi Ren… I’ve been taking some time to be distant, I’ve been taking some time to be still I’ve been taking some time to be by myself and I've spent half my life ill But just as sure as the tide start turning Just as sure as the night has dawn Just as sure as rain fall soon runs dry when you...
sunshine44
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
"I have woken up With heart broken again No smart poetic answers To the suffering that rages In places I do not know No fancy spiritual philosophy That shields them When the bombs fall Just a tiny voice that whispers The love of peace Even in the midst of war." ~...
sunshine44
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Fires…::….. “And if you have ever been abandoned. Be a constant. If you have ever been wrapped up in nights so dark, you could not find your way back home. Be light. If you have ever fallen apart into a thousand, fractured pieces and wondered where on earth everyone has gone. Be present. If...