Blog entries by sunshine44

***trigger warning**** Sadness has been revisiting me these days... Mixed with a deep grief and near total surrender... Or maybe, the deep...
Views
Comments
Updated
Fall is on my mind this week.. It used to be one of my favorite seasons. Doing my best to experience it through a screen...again. Sharing for...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been wanting to talk about homeopathy. Due to false information and assumptions, i have never really toyed with homeopathy much until this...
Views
Comments
Updated
I got to hold a kitty 2 weeks ago (and the same one, again last week)! It was such a heart fulfilling experience. I wasn't sure how i was going to...
Views
Comments
Updated
Here is a cozy Sunday cartoon series based off of a book, Gnomes that i love dearly and read to my children. "Look around you. There are many...
Views
Comments
Updated
Ooh, I wanna feel more Only after a storm can you feel the sun Only after a storm can you feel warm Ooh, I wanna feel more Ooh, I wanna feel...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello beautiful souls, I am just stopping by for some quick shares. I do hope everyone is doing well and staying cool in most hemispheres! :)...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had some not so great weeks a bit ago. Its funny how things work like that. You come to your edge....and when you truly let go, the edge seems...
Views
Comments
Updated
"Mama take this badge off of me I can't use it anymore It's getting dark too dark to see Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door...
Views
Comments
Updated
"Dear Grandmother"
"Grandma, I'm tired. So tired of this life..." "Take your tiredness, my child, and wrap it around yourself. Like a blanket in the cold winter...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sunshine
I've always liked using my hands. I've been called a jill of all trades. I wouldn't say i'm specifically into one thing but i like to try many...
Views
Comments
Updated
I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hole The old familiar sting Try to...
Views
Comments
Updated
Out on the sea we'd be forgiven Our bodies stopped the spirit leaving Wouldn't you like to know how far you've got left to go Somebody's child...
Views
Updated
Today's entry is to share this with anyone that feels this is for them, reminders of how to simplify life ...enjoy. ~"Change the way you think...
Views
Comments
Updated
I remember it was 2008 and i was walking down an aisle in my favorite library. My 4 year old close in tow holding his trains and choo choo books...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sometimes, you have to exist in the space of not feeling much hope for a little while... or a long while. Getting comfortable in this space is...
Views
Comments
Updated
Its a dance party. We need it. The world needs it. Whether you are in bed....or sitting...or standing... shake it like a polaroid picture phoenix...
Views
Comments
Updated