• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I am:..:you

“For some you will be a mystic
For some you will be crazy
For some you will be a wise man
For others you will be misunderstood
You will be a good example to some
A danger to others
To some people you can be a good friend

Do you realize?
You are merely a reflection of the state of mind of others.

Therefore, Always be yourself
Without caring what others think about you.
For there is no greater greatness in all of existence, than the freedom to express yourself as you are.”

~ unknown

Comments

💖 This...
Im Starting to feel that more...
As another song goes 'I am what I am....
But oops to add and so much more.

And visa Versa people are mearly my state of mind.... Or are they? Um mm

Knowing what we are and waking up to more and more of that is a beautiful gift of life on planet earth 🌍

💖 This...
Im Starting to feel that more...
As another song goes 'I am what I am....
But oops to add and so much more.

And visa Versa people are mearly my state of mind.... Or are they? Um mm

Knowing what we are and waking up to more and more of that is a beautiful gift of life on planet earth 🌍

It’s pretty amazing to watch ourselves…. And humanity simultaneously walk into their own personal sovereignty. I am a humble witness.

Prayers on your journey as well, love.
🙏✨☀️💛🐉

Still not understanding.. Doh would love to hear more

Sure, it is my experience and belief that many of our souls knew what we were entering this lifetime on earth. A rough draft. Since we are creator beings and reality is constantly shifting every second.

Ah yes yes totally... Never has this planet been in such a mess and so many humans reaching as higher consciousness as now..
Bitter sweet exciting yet heartbreaking what is going on with so much war and devastation.
I'm so looking forward to my Ascension when it comes to not be in this physical body... A beautiful place where perfect peace prevails and feeling so knackered is forgotten 🤣

Ah yes yes totally... Never has this planet been in such a mess and so many humans reaching as higher consciousness as now..
Bitter sweet exciting yet heartbreaking what is going on with so much war and devastation.
I'm so looking forward to my Ascension when it comes to not be in this physical body... A beautiful place where perfect peace prevails and feeling so knackered is forgotten 🤣

It’s certainly the lifetime the water finally began boiling.

Yeah, so many belief systems about how these days on planet earth play out. Integrating the Tao of dark and light on this magnitude is no easy process! That’s for sure.

Too true and I can't bloody believe I signed up to it! 😁
I need a beautiful holiday on a hot beach for 4 yrs....

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44

• Medical update
    Vent and purge post***** Trigger warnings Don’t read further if you...
  • Release into the new
    Well…. My body is STRONGLY feeling the pull of this eclipse. No...
  • Eclipse
    “There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving...
  • Let it go
    Hi everyone, Starting a new blog entry on it because … well I just am...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...