Blog entries by Howard

Conspiracy: Upon Further Investigation… / Bad Honey / Not Kevlar / Class Participation
Paranoid Annoyed (Thursday, December 2nd) The last guy that lived with my all-new roommate abandoned ship.. because he couldn't sleep at night...
Views
Comments
Updated
Room with a View #228 (cracked up to be)
All of a sudden, my address changed. Yes, I'm in a new room with an all-new roommate! And now, some of the previous issues may have been resolved...
Views
Comments
Updated
She Returns / Room with a Viewpoint / Hanging Tight / The P.E.M. Massacre
Views
Comments
Updated
Life is Painful - 5:55am
a bed bound burst of words from a nursing home
Views
Comments
Updated
Intense Heat / Imminent Excess / CT Scans, My Scene
Nothing Unusual to See Here OR Naked, and Not Afraid (anybody will care) The heat has been on all night. I've been perspiring like crazy. Yes...
Views
Comments
Updated
Getting, Receiving, and Believing Things
Whatcha You Want This was originally going to be a simple direct response to Lenora's request (that I list out any of the things I need or...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wall of the World / Food Deprivation / an Ex Life
Views
Comments
Updated
P.E.M. (not so bad) Today was odd. Really, it was. But why cut to the chase when I can offer you a blow by blow detailed account regarding...
Views
Comments
Updated
Essentially, Her Idea (not mine) (I am almost afraid to unleash this, but - ) So here's where we're at... Nurse Felicia was doing her thing...
Views
Comments
Updated
The Day after the Day By noon the intestinal bloating was again becoming intolerable. My go-to cure, ginger powder, wasn't positively impactful...
Views
Comments
Updated
90% of Everybody Here I have a new friend. His name is Federico. He's a guy. A male. And there aren't many of those here. As it pertains to...
Views
Comments
Updated
From the "Nursing Home Interpersonal" Files
Views
Comments
Updated
Somewhat Briefly (my words aren't exactly working, so please bare with me) I've got innumerable crazy good things going on here back at Nursing...
Views
Comments
Updated
November 4th, 2021- A Great Great Day!!! Today (Thursday, November 4th) was maybe the best day I've had in the past…. the past several years...
Views
Comments
Updated
Good Things Happen in Nursing Homes
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
from a Nursing Home: Wired Not Tired Streams of Consciousness
Views