Day 2 - End of Protocol

Well I wasn't too sure about this symptom yesterday but now I feel more certain after taking my third dose of the day!

My lymph nodes in my neck are quite thick - not huge just small but noticeably thickened. Which they are not normally. Also I have a sore throat at the back of my throat, whereas the crimson crescent ME sore throat - is at the front of the mouth not the back (https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/do-you-have-crimson-crescents.4088/page-8)

I'm not meant to feel an energy boost at this point but I do feel mentally a little more upbeat. Maybe this is a "high" feeling though, which in my experience is always bad news. At any rate it's nice not to feel totally pants at this point even if that doesn't present a great prognosis potentially. Even though my lymph nodes are enlarged, I've got the sore throat and the sniffles. Which I am hoping is due to a general removal of crap from my body + immune response. I'll be adding the Lions Mane tomorrow, as for some reason I kept getting confused between Lions Mane and Reishi - god knows how that happened.

I may have to make some dietary tweaks as well. Link to the v3.2 protocol if anyone wants to read it:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...for_Rapid_Testing_of_HASD_CFSME_Disease_Model

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Night 36
    I've had a sore throat for a few days, not the typical ME sore throat...
  • Day 36 Dose 4
    Feeling a lot better this evening and more awake. I can feel the...
  • Day 36
    Lions mane 980mg + Reishi 980mg starting today Day 36 + 125mg egcg - no...
  • Day 35 - Dose 1 (+Night 34)
    Night 34: Slept pretty well. Took melatonin 1.5mg, 200mg 5-htp, 100mg...
  • Day 34 - Dose 3 + current diet
    Did quite a lot today, took 200mg egcg to attempt to block the PEM...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Night 33
    Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and...
  • Day 33 - Dose 3
    So protocol now is egcg at 125mg/125/75/0 lions mane 980mg oat bran 1...
  • Day 33 - Dose 1
    Slept ok last night but the heat was really bad! Eek. Hopefully more...
  • Day 32
    I feel pretty good at the moment, better than I expected actually as I...
  • Day 32 - Dose 2
    So I do have or rather did have this morning some PEM from yesterdays...