• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yikes! Bossy monitor!! (and link to heart article)

Aargh! Now I realize why I resisted using this monitor for weeks after I had it. I don't like being told to stop when I want to do something.
Today I feel shaky and hungover from overdoing yesterday. I've been up for two hours now, and am heading back to bed for the day. I know, I shouldn't have gotten up at all..
:In bed:
Yesterday I felt fairly good, so while I spent a few hours in bed reading or resting, I also had a few productive hours of beading. Productive means I finally came up with a combination I liked and got a good bit done. :D I might be OK today, except I sat up and read for awhile afterwards.

International Journal of Cardiology article re artery endothelial dysfunction in ME/CFS

The arterial dysfunction discussed in this article might be part of the reason we need to keep our heart rates relatively low, though I imagine that low blood volume accounts for more of it.

Comments

Thanks for sharing--that's so funny to imagine an inanimate object being bossy!

I am sorry that you are in a crash right now. I hope you feel better soon.

I'd write more but not feeling too coherent myself right now....

Blog entry information

Author
November Girl
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from November Girl