• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sunday mornings...

Here is a cozy Sunday cartoon series based off of a book, Gnomes that i love dearly and read to my children.

"Look around you. There are many things to see, that some would say could never be.
These things I know. It's true and I will tell you so. They are there to see, if you believe.
Trolls and wizards and fairy kings, birds that talk and fish that sing.
And if your heart is true, then you will find them, too.
In every wish and dream and happy home, you will find a kingdom of the Gnomes."

Comments

Aww @Dandelion love gnomes !
I have a few in my garden ..
Bill he tells the weather , Bob ( he's always asleep and berny he is v joyful and Bert .

I used to have ability to see fire folk and have seen quite a few in various woodland

oh thats lovely, you are in England, correct? I know they have a heavy presence in those ancient forests. When did your ability become more muted? Was it easier when you were a child?

oh thats lovely, you are in England, correct? I know they have a heavy presence in those ancient forests. When did your ability become more muted? Was it easier when you were a child?
Yes England ...so many amazing forests and woodland .
When I was a young girl I would see fairies in my garden .
I became more opened up to it when I was going on shamanic quests etc ( not injesting anything ....
When I was back home I'd go to the woodlands esp around early evening there was all sorts going on ... Faire folk would communicate with me as they were so delighted a human could see them . I saw fairies who were quite large and I danced with them . Also an ogre / troll type creature he was huge ..

☺️

I haven't been to woodland for 2 yrs hence the reason I'm not interacting ....I don't know if the ability is still there ...

Yes, sweet little gnomes. Some people refer to them as garden trash....but is any garden complete without them? I don't think so. Them, hens and chickens....something charming about the imperfection of it all. Yours, Lenora

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44

• Medical update
    Vent and purge post***** Trigger warnings Don’t read further if you...
  • Release into the new
    Well…. My body is STRONGLY feeling the pull of this eclipse. No...
  • Eclipse
    “There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving...
  • Let it go
    Hi everyone, Starting a new blog entry on it because … well I just am...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...