• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol

On pretty much all of the joshua leisk protocol at this point. Glutathione on and off as I can't take it for more than a few days at a time. EGCG once a day 80mg egcg only in the AM to rid myself of brain fog, it also appears to stop inflammation in my neck and head returning, don't ask me how.

I added hesperidin successfully awhile back and I've just re-introduced lactoferrin as well. Lactoferrin isn't giving me any side effects this time.

However I really need to get new blood tests so waiting for a boxing day/new years sale so that I Can get an entire blood workup again. Due to the covid booster rollout and the NHS being under insane pressure my doctor hasn't followed me up for any of my consultations and that was 5 weeks ago. So I won't be able to really get any help with that for several months.

I hope to get through christmas and the new year without contracting covid.

Picked up a virus a week ago, which my gf hasn't got. Her immune system is a lot stronger than mine, but she is always perpetually very warm blooded and I do wonder if that goes some way to her body temp fighting off germs a lot better than mine does. I've done two lateral flows both negative, but unable to do a PCR because christmas post means I can't send it off until the new year. Funny because the government website tells the opposite story, bloody joke as usual. I don't have the energy to drive to a site as ther eall too far away, so can't get a pcr done in person.

Also learnt yesterday that the boosters wane after 5 weeks! They loose 10% in the 5th week, that seems nuts to me. I mean I am glad I get the boosters but I honestly seriously wonder what level of extra protection it will give if the primary protection only lasts say 8 weeks.

--

As for the protocol still taking everything but not fully recovered from the booster yet. But this is only week 3 of my booster so with the flu vaccine I didn't really feel normal until week 5 and I didn't really get my ability to fight viruses and stuff off properly for 12 weeks after a vaccine. These vaccines are pissing me off though because I relapse with each one and the strength that joshuas protocol gives me takes 12 to 24 weeks to return. I simply don't have a long enough break.

At the same time I'd be lost without Josh's protocol, I mean I don't think I'd be working and I'd be incredibly unwell and probably spending most of my time in bed fully housebound. So thank god he came along when he did! I couldn't manage a 3 to 5 minute walk before his protocol, now when recovered from a relapse I can manage 30 to 50 minute walks - flat out. Quite the contrast!

Not much else to report, like most people in the UK hoping not to get sick anytime soon with Omicron.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
Back