• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Shoulder Shrug

This morning I took my 1000 iu vegan D3 in the mct oil and I was able to tolerate it now, in some ways I feel better and in others in a weird way almost like a migraine like feeling and kind of mood swingy with a side of mildly flu-y at times, some reduction in libido and "ability" but I hope these are just temporary as my body adapts. There's just no real way to tell, so I need to keep pushing on. I am trying 2500 iu of the dry no additive rice flour one from Bestvite (I swear this is the only company these days that makes bare bones, no bs supplements) tomorrow to see how I do with that. I might also give their k2 a try to avoid the additives in my other k2 supplement I'm currently taking. I should also replace my propolis supplement with a new one too from Doublewood because that also has other additives in it. I'm waiting till all my others run out right now though cause I'm not spending more money at the moment. I also am going to try replacing the tortilla chips I'm eating with plain rice cakes with just salt and see if anything improves with me.

All in all a million things are up in the air right now and it's a bit nauseating in itself. I also besides health have other things I need to be paying attention to and I gotta play life right now like a game of 4D chess. The work week coming up is also extremely cluttered so things are going to be brutal for a while. I'm kind of bloated tonight but I'm making myself some peas, corn, and tuna tonight because I need something nutritious in me at least as I power through the week. Only so mmuch you can do for yourself at once when life wants to throw you around.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Moving On
    Last night at my old workplace I put in my 2 weeks, I have abour a few...
  • breath of fresh air
    Today didn't actually start off well as I woke up from a migraine like...
  • Hurtin'
    This morning I woke up feeling even less energy than I had when I went...
  • Total Burnout
    Today was an extremely rough day, I worked all last night and had to be...
  • A Little Hope
    Yesterday was not as great, after a horrible morning, exhausting day at...
Back