• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How Fishy

Over the past few days I found that for some reason tuna makes me feel a lot better or that it did in the first couple times I ate it. So I tried since then 3 different kinds of fish and fluke tonight but no dice when it comes to replicating the tuna thing. So the only thing left to do is try it again and see if it does it again. It's of the same brand I had of the swordfish the next day and nothing did it from the swordfish so I doubt it's something from the brand itself. I don't think the red tuna species would matter since blue and yellow fine definitely the same base components to their meat. Though if it does work I'll have to get a pound from the nonfrozen section itself and make sure. Praying I have something solid there so I have something to go off of. I am still doing better on the newly integrated D3 supplement and I'm stocking up on it cause it's one magical supplement there I can handle. The D3 also definitely patches up where the methyl-b12 3000 mcg gives me that physical output with alittle more cognition and less anxiety. Slightly less physical output but nothing all that noticeable in comparison. I'm not sure what it could be though. I'm also working on replacing all of my supplements with ones with as little additive as possible or none at all to see if that does anything. I do have other thing I want to do with my diet but right now I need to get this fish thing figured out and work from there. If it does work I wonder if I can even make some drinkable broth shot of it I can have every day is it's active as soon as it hits my system whatever it is in any amount.

The rest of the week is going to be extremely rough as I have 2 night shifts at my old place on top of the ultra early mornings at my new job, even today in the office I accidentally fell asleep in the seat when I was taking a break. Judging by how I feel right now that' only gonna get worse especially since I've eaten food like 4 nights in a row although tonight besides the fish not that much, just had some peas and corn with garlic and black garlic cooked in with it. The only thing I'm looking forward to the rest of this week is rest and Friday where I'm going to see a movie with a couple family members. Going to see See No Evil, I got more interesting in horror stuff or at least psychological mystical horror stuff from seeing The Watchers last time I went. I don't think this is really along those lines but still should be enjoyable which is good enough for a late night show, I just want ot be somewhere else for a while and come back to rest more.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Moving On
    Last night at my old workplace I put in my 2 weeks, I have abour a few...
  • breath of fresh air
    Today didn't actually start off well as I woke up from a migraine like...
  • Hurtin'
    This morning I woke up feeling even less energy than I had when I went...
  • Total Burnout
    Today was an extremely rough day, I worked all last night and had to be...
  • A Little Hope
    Yesterday was not as great, after a horrible morning, exhausting day at...
Back