• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by Beyond

Beyond
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Scattered thoughts and streams of tormented lyrical consciousness... Days and nights of suffering taking new disguises. I know nothing of your joy normies, a good day for me is when I don´t feel my face beaten up or hives eat my skin and can walk around and throw smiles at the credulous public...
Beyond
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Since I had reason I pondered. I wondered, I criticized, I penetrated with hawk eyes the false and odious no longer just of the social, of the human but even the biological, the fake images we have of these entities and phenomena in our minds for comfort, have thwarted the best I could facades...
Beyond
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
"If you had to define how your life is and has been how would you do it?" At the beginning life and the world weren´t right, nor was I by a long shot. But I was young, very ignorant and physically healthy, so able to enjoy some of the games and illusions. Already by that time I knew and created...
Beyond
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
All in all, I will be taking around 13 different supplements in less than a month. I am already taking 8 for adrenal fatigue, Seacure, Jarrow EPS, Propolis, St Johns Wort and Royal Jelly are in their way. It has gotten a bit out of control hehe. Gun shot approach! Hope something sticks :/ After...
Beyond
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
This Christmas family gathering was especially dysfuncional. My aunt suffers from a bad case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (I hope I got the h´s in the right places with these words!). What I first witnessed was that she arrived with watery, reddish eyes. Soon she was telling to my mother how MMS has...
Beyond
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I have lived in Hell all my life. Is not that bad, I calculate I live in the periphery more less with frequent trips to the deeper layers, where all the cursing and the gnashing of teeth. And even, some people seem to live nearer to Bliss, so is not all pitch black. This last year it came to me...
Beyond
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Yesterday night I dreamed some very odd and cool stuff. It was a quite lucid dream in which I entered an alternative Universe which was pretty similar to this but it had some slight differences. I don´t remember much, but it was certainty a very very pleasant dream. My daily nightmare in the...