Blog entries by Beyond

Scattered thoughts and streams of tormented lyrical consciousness... Days and nights of suffering taking new disguises. I know nothing of your...
Views
Comments
Updated
Since I had reason I pondered. I wondered, I criticized, I penetrated with hawk eyes the false and odious no longer just of the social, of the...
Views
Comments
Updated
"If you had to define how your life is and has been how would you do it?" At the beginning life and the world weren´t right, nor was I by a long...
Views
Updated
All in all, I will be taking around 13 different supplements in less than a month. I am already taking 8 for adrenal fatigue, Seacure, Jarrow EPS...
Views
Comments
Updated
This Christmas family gathering was especially dysfuncional. My aunt suffers from a bad case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (I hope I got the h´s in the...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have lived in Hell all my life. Is not that bad, I calculate I live in the periphery more less with frequent trips to the deeper layers, where...
Views
Updated
Yesterday night I dreamed some very odd and cool stuff. It was a quite lucid dream in which I entered an alternative Universe which was pretty...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated