• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The much better realm of dreams

Yesterday night I dreamed some very odd and cool stuff. It was a quite lucid dream in which I entered an alternative Universe which was pretty similar to this but it had some slight differences. I don´t remember much, but it was certainty a very very pleasant dream. My daily nightmare in the diurnal realm sometimes gets countered by oniric adventures...
Reactions: Izola

Comments

Little Bluestem yep I am lucky in that aspect. Yesterday night I dreamed that an old bully of my childhood was my friend LOL (thank you brain, this time you are doing good)

But there was a time I had nightmares frequently, and the most common denominator was a feeling of frustration and impotence; of weakness. Me punching the enemy that smiled without showing damage, me trying to escape or scream and falling on my knees exhausted, without voice...

No dreams, just a wondering. What if all the good things in my life got stuck in one dimension and all the bland things got stuck in another and all the bad things got stuck in . . .? Well, . . . that sucks.

Blog entry information

Author
Beyond
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Beyond