• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Little Hope

Yesterday was not as great, after a horrible morning, exhausting day at work, and more exhaustion later there wasn't much left energy wise for me to do much of anything but sit and wait till it was time to go to sleep. I did get in the new methyl-b12 capsules though and they work just fine. No bad reaction to them at all and I took 3000 mcg which I hope will stay ok. Last night I actually did find someone selling in supplement form one of the vitamin D end products in the body calcifediol and bought some. There is very little in the of peoples experiences from it scattered about the internet but from what people have said it's been largely positive which gives me some hope. One person reported a migraine later but that was it. In the mean time there's not much I can do but just do my thing and wait. It's extremely early as I'm up for work right now and doesn't feel like today will be amazing since last night I had extra running around to do but I can just go through the motions. The emotional component of feeling trapped where I am has been especially brutal in the mornings when I ironically have the least to work with. I always wake up feeling worse and sleep just does the bare minimal to keep my body online. Funny how inactivity works so well but sleep is even more exhausting. Overall right now what's keeping me going is keeping my eyes on my goals and nonreactivity to the pain.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Moving On
    Last night at my old workplace I put in my 2 weeks, I have abour a few...
  • breath of fresh air
    Today didn't actually start off well as I woke up from a migraine like...
  • Hurtin'
    This morning I woke up feeling even less energy than I had when I went...
  • Total Burnout
    Today was an extremely rough day, I worked all last night and had to be...
  • Fueling the engine
    I feel like from yesterday the rapid increase in methyl-b12 stirred my...
Back