• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Markov CBIS Theory of ME/CFS - General Discussion

Abha

Abha
@Hip....I now have a homemade incubator in place.The temperature is about 35.5C so I reckon that should be good enough.I have 10 Dip slides too.Is that all I require?

I know you have gone through all of this on various threads so, please excuse my asking. I'm dealing with age, memory problems and severe brain fog etc..Now I wish to contact Dr Markov for an appointment. I believe you used email so, I'll probably do that too.Could you please give me his email address? If you can't do it here then then PR me.

Re posting of obtained sample to Ukraine did you use UPS for that?(I think you mentioned your deliverer somewhere on these threads).Did you experience any hitches re that.Can you recall your costs for sending?

Thanking you....and for all the effort/work you put into these threads....

Hip

I know you have gone through all of this on various threads so, please excuse my asking. I'm dealing with age, memory problems and severe brain fog etc..Now I wish to contact Dr Markov for an appointment. I believe you used email so, I'll probably do that too.Could you please give me his email address? If you can't do it here then then PR me.

I just this week finished writing up a pdf document explaining how to become a remote patent of the Markov Clinic, and obtain autovaccine therapy, based on my experience of doing this. It's taken a lot of work (it's over 6000 words), but it's finally finished.

You can view or download this pdf HERE.

That should help guide anyone through the process, including how to arrange the shipping, and how one makes payments through Western Union.

This document has been checked and verified by the Markov Clinic, so should be reasonably accurate.

There is some debate in the Markov Clinic bacteriology dept as to whether incubating dipslides at a warm room temp (say 25°C) is actually preferable than incubating at higher temperature like 36°C. Although growth may be faster at higher temps, the bacteriology dept are concerned that these higher temperatures may dry out the agar on the dipslides, and then kill the bacteria. For the special Diaslide® dipslides they use in the clinic, they actually incubate at room temp.

So they advise that room temp incubation may be better; and if you do incubate at 36°C, remove the dipslide from this high temp environment after 24 hours, and then continue the incubation at room temp.

You can arrange for a consultation with Dr Makrov on this email: admin@vitacell.com.ua

You can have an email consultation or live video consultation; but because Dr Igor Markov does not speak English, the video consultation is more expensive, as it requires the services of a professional interpreter (and these charge $100 to $200 an hour). So email consultation is cheaper. I used email consultation myself.

I have 10 Dip slides too.Is that all I require?

Yes, 10 dipslide is more than enough.

Re posting of obtained sample to Ukraine did you use UPS for that?(I think you mentioned your deliverer somewhere on these threads).Did you experience any hitches re that.Can you recall your costs for sending?

Yes, I used UPS. You can use UPS or Fedex, as in theory these accept Category B shipping of biological substances from individuals (DHL do not accept Category B from individuals).

I paid around £35 I think for UPS 3-day shipping to the Ukraine. The only hitch I experienced was that the invoices I placed in the plastic pouch outside the parcel fell out, and my parcel got delayed, because customs asked me to email them the invoice.

When you send a parcel by UPS or Fedex, they create the invoice for you. You have to attach 3 copies of the invoice in the plastic pouch for international shipping.

Last edited:

Abha

Abha
@ Hip....thanks again Hip.I haven't had time to read your Pdf document as yet but, I'm sure it will be of great benefit to me and others.All the best with your own treatment.

@Hip do you know Dr. Markov's view on people with a CFS/ME profile that have previously been diagnosed with lyme/co?

I'm a regular over at healingwell's lyme forum. A member Garzie recently did a post on this thread.

I deal with some weird symptoms orally/nasally + mucous and/or microbiome wise that never really made much sense to me around lyme/co inf.. The low cost of treatment mentioned here is very appealing in comparison to my current protocol.

Hip

@Hip do you know Dr. Markov's view on people with a CFS/ME profile that have previously been diagnosed with lyme/co?

I just sent your question to the clinic, and they replied that they often have patients diagnosed with Lyme. And if these Lyme patients are found to have bacteria in their urine, and match the symptoms of CBIS, then they are treated by the clinic with autovaccines.

I just sent your question to the clinic, and they replied that they often have patients diagnosed with Lyme. And if these Lyme patients are found to have bacteria in their urine, and match the symptoms of CBIS, then they are treated by the clinic with autovaccines.
Thanks for this. I have some further questions in regards to his experience with symptom improvements for these specific patients. I.E. remission was achieved without directly needing to continue other treatments around Lyme/Co. or if patients then found lyme/co to be more easily treatable after the auto vaccines etc..

I think I'll just shoot them a message directly to start a dialog. Would the email you had listed on your pdf for becoming a new patient be appropriate? "admin@vitacell.com.ua"

Hip

I think I'll just shoot them a message directly to start a dialog. Would the email you had listed on your pdf for becoming a new patient be appropriate? "admin@vitacell.com.ua"

That's how I contacted the clinic to initiate my treatment, so I think that should be fine. If you find anything of interest, please share on this thread.

You can view or download this pdf HERE.

That should help guide anyone through the process, including how to arrange the shipping, and how one makes payments through Western Union.

This document has been checked and verified by the Markov Clinic, so should be reasonably accurate.
Amazing work Hip. I never did receive the dipslides I ordered. I'm wondering if you have found another source that could be used in the US? Also, I'm guessing that the clinic is closed now with what is going on?

Hip

I'm wondering if you have found another source that could be used in the US?

Unfortunately I have not been able to find any cheap dipslide sellers in the US, other than those listed in that pdf. MFI Medical is the cheapest in the US I found, at $54 including shipping.

I expect the clinic might be closed for the moment.

Hipsman

So, important update, from what I can tell the streptococcus autovaccine cured my PANDAS. I was taking PGL-36 (experimental drug) to suppress neural ticks, if I didn't take it for longer then 3 days then ticks would come back and get very frequently, but I haven't taken this drug for 3 weeks now and I still don't have any ticks!

But when it comes to ME/CFS improvement, I was wrong in my last post when I said I might be in remission soon, in reality the improvement from last autovaccine course is moderately significant, I can do activities for around 35% longer then previously. This is to be expected I guess as the treatment takes from 6 months to 3 years to clear chronic infections, considering I only found my culprit pathogenic bacteria around 3 months ago it makes sence why I haven't gotten much improvement yet.

So personally I have no doubts that autovaccine is working and in fact is clearing chronic bacterial infections that manifest in ME/CFS and PANDAS. But to have this unbiased opinion I had to pause all of my other treatment trials, because if I for example increased my abilify dose from 1mg to 2mg and improved significantly, then I wouldn't be able to tell how much of that improvement is from autovaccine and how much is from abilify.

But I don't want to wait 3 more years to achieve remission, so I will resume my other trials as I want to get to remission faster, this means I will not be able to tell how much improvement is coming from autovaccine treatment, unfortunately. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to do as my objective with autovaccine was to prove that it's actually a working treatment and get the ball rolling for others to try it out.

So, important update, from what I can tell the streptococcus autovaccine cured my PANDAS. I was taking PGL-36 (experimental drug) to suppress neural ticks, if I didn't take it for longer then 3 days then ticks would come back and get very frequently, but I haven't taken this drug for 3 weeks now and I still don't have any ticks!

But when it comes to ME/CFS improvement, I was wrong in my last post when I said I might be in remission soon, in reality the improvement from last autovaccine course is moderately significant, I can do activities for around 35% longer then previously. This is to be expected I guess as the treatment takes from 6 months to 3 years to clear chronic infections, considering I only found my culprit pathogenic bacteria around 3 months ago it makes sence why I haven't gotten much improvement yet.

So personally I have no doubts that autovaccine is working and in fact is clearing chronic bacterial infections that manifest in ME/CFS and PANDAS. But to have this unbiased opinion I had to pause all of my other treatment trials, because if I for example increased my abilify dose from 1mg to 2mg and improved significantly, then I wouldn't be able to tell how much of that improvement is from autovaccine and how much is from abilify.

But I don't want to wait 3 more years to achieve remission, so I will resume my other trials as I want to get to remission faster, this means I will not be able to tell how much improvement is coming from autovaccine treatment, unfortunately. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to do as my objective with autovaccine was to prove that it's actually a working treatment and get the ball rolling for others to try it out.

Thanks for your exciting update!

How did you find the culprit bacteria? With a urine sample according to Dr. Markov?
Unfortunately the only autovaccine company in Germany closed recently. Where did you get the PGL 36 and do you have any idea where to look for personalised autovaccines?

Hipsman

How did you find the culprit bacteria?
By accident, It showed up in nose and throat swab, it was E. Coli, Dr Markov said that Enterococcus + Escherichia coli is found in 93% of patients as culprit bacteria.
Where did you get the PGL 36 and do you have any idea where to look for personalised autovaccines
PGL-36 is an analogue of a compaund that was only tested in animals, so it's very experimental and risky becouse it has not been studied at all, but I got it here https://pglchem.com/product/daa-1097-analogue/

Personalised autovaccine other than Dr Markov you can only do a DIY blood autovaccine, I can give you invite to me/cfs discord server where one person already tried it

By accident, It showed up in nose and throat swab, it was E. Coli, Dr Markov said that Enterococcus + Escherichia coli is found in 93% of patients as culprit bacteria.

PGL-36 is an analogue of a compaund that was only tested in animals, so it's very experimental and risky becouse it has not been studied at all, but I got it here https://pglchem.com/product/daa-1097-analogue/

Personalised autovaccine other than Dr Markov you can only do a DIY blood autovaccine, I can give you invite to me/cfs discord server where one person already tried it

Thanks for your reply and invite. I would appreciate to join the group. Thanks.

I am a bit confused now...first you said a streptococcus autovaccine cured your PANDAS, now the suspected culprit bacteria is e.coli and the drug PGL-36 you used is a TSPO ligand...🙈 everything is something different and not directly connected from my perspective...
TSPO ligands help by decreasing neuroinflammation in the brain/microglia and don't treat pathogens...but are therfore very interesting and promising for ME/CFS...
What am I missing?

Also, the company in Germany that recently closed offered personalized autovaccines from isolated cultured blood, stool or urine samples...Why shouldn't there be other companies around the world (still open)...?

jaybee00

Sorry, but there is no evidence to support any of this “Dr.” Markov treatment for MECFS. It’s unfortunate that this has gone on for 47 pages. This is preying on desperate people.

Sorry, but there is no evidence to support any of this “Dr.” Markov treatment for MECFS. It’s unfortunate that this has gone on for 47 pages. This is preying on desperate people.
Underlying factors for ME/CFS are extremely diverse as are treatments that led to remissions. Research to autovaccines suggest that they are potentially usefull in specific conditions/infections. If one has a chronic infection which is not treatable with standard medicine/drugs, why shouldn't one try autovaccines?
The theory that the majority if not all pwME suffer from chronic kidney infections is very unlikely obviously....but neither impossible...

If you can find one, that would be great. But in my research, I was only able to find veterinary autovaccine services. Apparently autovaccines are used for livestock, but not routinely used on human beings.

Symbiovaccin had been offering personalized autovaccines up until late 2021...do you know about this company?
I did not find another company yet either...just thought you probably researched before September 2021, thus might missed the company and possibly others...🙈

Back