Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Johnmac

I found B12 really effectual for numerous things, but remethylating didn't do a lot for anxiety (the universal curse of modernity).

I knocked over 90% of my anxiety by:
  • Increasing zinc to 150mg per day (in 3 doses). (You may need to add copper after a while if you do this.) This removed the anxiety's 'jittery' edge.
  • EMDR on any traumas that are hanging around, recent & old - that cleans up the psychological anxiety triggers: the PTSD aspect.
  • The rotation, low-lectin diet. (Peel & pressure cook root veg. Only organic veg & grass fed meat. Eat the same species only every 4 days.) I also ate low-oxalate & low-histamine at first, as both were causing anxiety.
  • Eating every morning first thing—not waiting till lunchtime (as I was doing). A big change from this one.
I basically designed a very simple eating plan involving eating much the same meal 3x/day (you could get more creative, but I couldn't be bothered). The next day the species would be totally different...

This approach initially lowered anxiety, but after a week or so it also began adding happiness--which replaced the anxiety. Most other indicators improved as well: cognition, energy, sleep, eyesight...

I'm not suggesting everyone should do this, or that it's The Answer--just adding my 2c by saying what worked for me.

EMDR on any traumas that are hanging around
what is EMDR?

The eating first thing is good: when you have insulin resistence issues- insulin is very involved in anxiety cycles in my case...eating protein early in the day helps..

Eating alot of roasted root vegetables helped me alot with IBS-d symptoms- reduces wind.

More happiness- that sounds outstanding!!

what is EMDR?

The eating first thing is good: when you have insulin resistence issues- insulin is very involved in anxiety cycles in my case...eating protein early in the day helps..

Eating alot of roasted root vegetables helped me alot with IBS-d symptoms- reduces wind.

More happiness- that sounds outstanding!!
Therapy to target traumatic events and desentisize to them. Is a type of exposure therapy on the hipnotic side. If something really torments you. EMDR can help you accept and move on from it.

Therapy to target traumatic events and desentisize to them. Is a type of exposure therapy on the hipnotic side. If something really torments you. EMDR can help you accept and move on from it.
Ah , yes I've heard of that...there is something helpful going on with that technique and its used here locally by our town psychiatrist.

I have done a bit of that- its part of the Emotional Freedom Technique- tapping.

so the eyes going left and right- this- does some type of short circuting- along with tapping various points etc.

Unless you roll up your sleeves and enter the play pen- one might miss out on some benefits from some of these tricks.

EFT- instead of ignoring or pretending- there is no issue or problem- you directly confront- that there is an issue or problem but you totally and completely accept yourself and the situation.

I can stop bladder spasms- while stuck in a car in San Francisco- trying to get to the other side. You get really uptight- its just so intense going thru massive urban areas and terrifying freeways. So it works at times for- Emergency Stress Reductions. Tap Tap. Repeat chants.