• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Symptom Review

bipolar cycling - was decreasing on its own by 2011 but I could sense solid ground under me with addition of thyroid

depression - improved within 3 days of starting B12 but eventually I would add a bupropion which helped to keep it that way, I am not entirely happy with this situation. I added it to improve brain-fog which it did. When I took it away I detected depression. I am not the first one to wonder whether psych meds can cause psych problems.

frequent urination - gone within 36 hours of starting B12. And I mean gone. From 5 times a night down to 1-2. From peeing every 12 minutes after supper to twice in the evening.

tinnitus - improved slowly and steadily with chelation. Small improvement as well with iodine

folliculitis, eczema, psoriasis - seem to improve with elimination of certain food but a guy has to eat something. I suspect that I will always have some skin issues

problems focusing - one of first symptoms to go with chelation visual illusions - left early in chelation

Strength to stand up - improved many fold with addition of hydrocortisone,

orthostatic intolerance responded to B12 therapy and treatment of mycoplasma (2015)

food sensitivities - have gotten worse with time. Especially since colon came out.

Un-refreshing sleep. This improved when methylation was addressed.

sexual dysfunction - turned out testosterone was low.

Positive Rhombergs Sign very gradually improved. I no longer lose my balance but still sway a bit.

Pronounced hand tremor and fingers moving involuntarily when fingers extended. Gradual improvement until symptoms no longer exist.

I am forgetting some stuff so I'll come back to this later.
Reactions: Rlman and MeSci

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
stridor
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from stridor