• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

feeling buggy

Yesterday evening I got in my cryptolepis and decided to dive right in. Reading other peoples information on it I started extremely low at 3 drops and added one more after since I didn't immediately get anything bad reaction wise. I'm not sure what I have but whatever it is it's highly responsive to very small amounts of this stuff. In the first 10 minutes my senses clear up to a point I go outside to the store just because I wanted to check out the world in HD, my anxiety goes down significantly, the reaction I had residual to the raw black garlic completely sizzles out, and my head pressure feeling lessens. Though much later some of the head pressure increases and I also had extremely vivid dreams though I slept well. When I woke up I was feeling pretty herxy with that familiar head pressure feeling particularly in the usual frontal area after the strange herx dreams (this sort of thing happened right after I started cistus too). My sinuses also felt odd and that sinus specific sensation and a little sore throat appeared after the 2nd 4 drop dose when I woke up but some benefits like the clear head and antianxiety effect returned instantly. Also feel more physically mobile, my body is just less stiff with this stuff. Though I do notice it also blunts my emotional output a bit and I'm not sure if that's just a side effect or part of the herx. I'm going to keep my daily amount at 4 drops in the morning for now until I feel comfortable scaling up if I really need to at all. If just 4 keeps this thing down and eventually the side effects go away then I'll be a happy camper.

I have one thing to do today and work after, same shift the next day too. I don't know when my new job will start but hopefully if I get a response tomorrow it won't be till the next week to give me some time to work through current medical stuff. I unfortunately had to start trying to get out of my old one as the company is going under and I can't imagine at most the store I work lasting more than a year at most more. All in all it's been a bit difficult in this whirwind to enjoy much even though I do have more drive to enjoy things more lately as I keep trying more things with myself.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• breath of fresh air
    Today didn't actually start off well as I woke up from a migraine like...
  • Hurtin'
    This morning I woke up feeling even less energy than I had when I went...
  • Total Burnout
    Today was an extremely rough day, I worked all last night and had to be...
  • A Little Hope
    Yesterday was not as great, after a horrible morning, exhausting day at...
  • Fueling the engine
    I feel like from yesterday the rapid increase in methyl-b12 stirred my...
Back