• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Blog entries by hellytheelephant

In my Blog this week, I take a deeper look at the problems of those of us with POTS or Orthostatic Intolerance...
Views
Comments
Updated
My latest Blog is the first of a 3 part series on my experience of POTS, OI etc...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my latest Blog: It's about Adrian Mole, sleeplessness, ME and MENO...
Views
Comments
Updated
This Blog challenges the way that Chronic illness is portrayed in self-publicity...and compares Frida Kahlo with me! This is 'Woman with CFS' from...
Views
Comments
Updated
My latest Blog is about the question of whether you chose to recognise the day you became disabled...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my latest blog, which is about looking forward...and looking back...
Views
Updated
Check out my latest Blog about coping with a day of full-on pain. https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/in-dentists-chair.html...
Views
Updated
The final part of this short series on my development as an artist...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my latest blog: https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/the-history-of-elephant-art-pt-3.html#more FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A...
Views
Comments
Updated
My latest blog tackles the process of coming to terms with still being ill after my stay at Burrswood....and the difficulties of finishing a piece...
Views
Comments
Updated
My latest blog continues my journey as an artist... Please SHARE and Subscribe to the Blog...
Views
Comments
Updated
PLEASE COMMENT on my latest Blog on thechronicelephant: I have just found out how to put a 'subscribe by email' box on my page...so feel free to...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hurray! I am finally back blogging! Check out my latest post which is about practical things I have found have really improved the quality of...
Views
Updated
10 Podcasts To Make Your Ears Smile A year ago, like Howard Carter finding the tomb of Tutankhamen, my ears and I were dazzled and amazed when...
Views
Comments
Updated
If you thought my problems with trousers was epic(!), then check out my latest blog, which is on the David and Goliath battle of me against the...
Views
Comments
Updated
My latest blog is about mobility ( lack of!), and the trials of using mobility aids...when you are...well...an elephant...
Views
Comments
Updated
It is confession time.....:rolleyes: Feeling extremely stressed this morning ( another rubbish sleep, still under house arrest, feeling like...
Views
Comments
Updated
Me and My Relationship With Bottoms- It’s Complicated. Ah!- you can’t live with them, can’t live without them...a woman needs a pair of trews...
Views
Comments
Updated