• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Who to contact to get an FMT clinical trial with high quality donors?

Hip

Yes, very simple, because we are all in different countries.
Can I ask, how did your acquaintances know that their donors were good donors? When I contacted the Taymount clinic to ask whether they keep records of which of their donors were superdonors, with a track record of helping patients more than other donors, they did not answer my email (which I think means that they do not track superdonors, but did not want to admit this).

In order to know whether someone is a superdonor, you have to keep a track record of how patients who received their fecal samples responded to the treatment.

Last edited:

suevu

Can I ask, how did your acquaintances know that their donors were good donors? When I contacted the Taymount clinic to ask whether they keep records of which of their donors were superdonors, with a track record of helping patients more than other donors, they did not answer my email (which I think means that they do not track superdonors, but did not want to admit this).

In order to know whether someone is a superdonor, you have to keep a track record of how patients who received their fecal samples responded to the treatment.
Based on the results, some people recover fully and after months in the boards dissappear forever without even sharing their donors contact info, its so sad, we are so selfish.

@MaximilianKohler can tell you more, he had some super donors that helped him a lot but they dissappeared too.

We don't have a track, we would need stric standards for that and we dont have them. Someone dedicated, with some standarized forms, tests, etc... We can't afford financially now.

Wishful

he had some super donors that helped him a lot but they dissappeared too.
Is it just me, or does that sound a bit suspicious? I'm imagining BigPharma hunting down those patients and silencing them. Did you check the obituaries? Maybe curing ME with FMTs causes a delayed fatal side-effect?

Any treatment where all the patients can't be contacted afterwards makes me suspicious. :cautious:

@Wishful No one disappeared. They simply declined to do more FMTs. The first one didn't want to do it in the first place, but was convinced by a 3rd party. The 2nd person I can only guess at why they declined to donate more.

suevu

Is it just me, or does that sound a bit suspicious? I'm imagining BigPharma hunting down those patients and silencing them. Did you check the obituaries? Maybe curing ME with FMTs causes a delayed fatal side-effect?

Any treatment where all the patients can't be contacted afterwards makes me suspicious. :cautious:
When I say disappeared is a way of talking, they simply stop donating.

Of course big pharma will cure ME, like it did with diabetes, Parkinson, MS, IBS, UC and Chrons :) It's a matter of time, please never do FMTs, it's all bullshit, get to a doctor and take ALL the drugs they tell you to take and the cure is only a matter of time :)