• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Joshua Leisk Protocol

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
That's not questioned. What is questioned is when Western herbalist give their experimental potentially dangerous experimental treatment informed by the western pharmaceutical model the seal of 1000s of years' safe use in Ayurveda.

In the western model even with properly prescribed medication alone in the US the fatalities are estimated in the hundret-thousands a year. In contrast Ayurveda is such harmless and slow acting, that much more die from the disease, but almost none from the medications.

I don't know if he is doing that. I'm not defending; I'm just saying I'm not aware of most of the details of the discussion and it's basis.

I will say on his website for his Lyme core protocol he only recommends 3x600mg for the first week and then to double that dose in subsequent weeks so maybe there is confusion about what he recommends and why: http://buhnerhealinglyme.com/

Last edited:

Rufous McKinney

I was never healthy enough to train myself in biochemistry, medicine and so on like others here or especially on s4me.

Your a wonderful creative musician(plus far more i'm sure)....who should not have to do and know all those things.

For what its worth, I studied that type of thing, got science degrees, took those types of classes, I was so proud of my "A" in biochemistry, until the Prof curved the class grades in the wrong direction (my 93% became a B +)...
and I'm not healthy enough to- really deal with the science/this illness.......either.

We face the MOST complex whole body illness, we really should be far more AWARD WINNING.

We need serious help from very smart people.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Your a wonderful creative musician(plus far more i'm sure)....who should not have to do and know all those things.

For what its worth, I studied that type of thing, got science degrees, took those types of classes, I was so proud of my "A" in biochemistry, until the Prof curved the class grades in the wrong direction (my 93% became a B +)...
and I'm not healthy enough to- really deal with the science/this illness.......either.

We face the MOST complex whole body illness, we really should be far more AWARD WINNING.

We need serious help from very smart people.
Good to have some fighting for us

Martin aka paused||M.E.

That’s what Janet Dafoe told me. So it's gonna be interesting.

Attachments

• EDE1209D-F3AD-4ED4-9EB6-4ED20CE297FA.jpeg
    EDE1209D-F3AD-4ED4-9EB6-4ED20CE297FA.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 101

godlovesatrier

Covid jab definitely messes everything up. You will probably need to wait 4 weeks after the covid jab to really have any assessment of whether it's working. That's what I am currently doing anyway as I am on day 11 of my second covid jab. So I am still expecting my baseline to be a bit all over the place.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Covid jab definitely messes everything up. You will probably need to wait 4 weeks after the covid jab to really have any assessment of whether it's working. That's what I am currently doing anyway as I am on day 11 of my second covid jab. So I am still expecting my baseline to be a bit all over the place.
I thought about that. My first vaccine gave me an improvement after some days

Boba

That’s what Janet Dafoe told me. So it's gonna be interesting.

Not sure if I like Ron spending his time on this… Since the protocol seems to be randomly helping people. I didn’t to do it yet so I can’t tell.

I really hope they fix this. I‘m not sure whether this is even possible… sorry for the bad vibe

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Not sure if I like Ron spending his time on this… Since the protocol seems to be randomly helping people. I didn’t to do it yet so I can’t tell.

I really hope they fix this. I‘m not sure whether this is even possible… sorry for the bad vibe
He wouldn’t if he would think that it’s bullshit. And if you read Dr. Lerners Research treating Herpes in many cases lead too full remission... Though Lerner treats lytic infections.

godlovesatrier

Well he was treating latent infections he said by removing infected B Cells over time, but this took years not weeks.

The latent infection was in the b cells, the lytic infection was present in other tissues and cells. I don't think we really know but maybe the reason it took 3 months for patients to see an improvement was because it took time to clear the lytic infected tissues before it could go on to slowly kill off the infected B Cells.

https://www.healthrising.org/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs-doctor-resource-center/dr-martin-lerner/

https://me-pedia.org/wiki/A_Martin_Lerner

Martin aka paused||M.E.

@godlovesatrier you're right
“He was a strong advocate of using antivirals because he hypothesized CFS is caused by 3 herpesviruses: Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus and/or Human herpesvirus 6. "These three viruses establish “latent” infection in B-lymphocytes, monocyte-macrophage precursors, or T-lymphocytes respectively. Virus reactivation, and both abortive and complete virus multiplication occur. Therefore CFS patients have been described with continuing primary or reactivated infections.”
MEpedia

Boba

He wouldn’t if he would think that it’s bullshit. And if you read Dr. Lerners Research treating Herpes in many cases lead too full remission... Though Lerner treats lytic infections.

You're right I guess. I'm just so desperate. Don't want him to waste his time. With Herpes you mean EBV, CMV and HHV6? How many cases are we talking about? I found 4 remissions/recoveries in HIP's database. I will have a look this research. Do we know if he had position towards autoimmunity?