• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Markov CBIS Theory of ME/CFS - General Discussion

hb8847

The paper you quoted talks about regular vaccines for the prevention of acute gut bacterial infections that you might catch.

This is different to an autovaccine, which is designed to boost the immune response against chronic bacterial infections you already have.

Ah OK thanks for clarifying.

I'm confused then about these quotes from the paper that @Lassesen referenced in his blog:

“During the first course of immunization with bacterial autovaccine, the intensity of pain in all patients decreased
significantly, and after 2-3 courses – completely passed. During follow-up observation there were no recurrences of trigeminitis.”

“There was prepared bacterial auto vaccine and was carried out immunization with a course of 10 injections. Already during vaccination and for the next 2 years of the follow-up observation there were no more abdominal pain attacks.”

Talking about "no more" pain and "intensity of pain decreased" - surely this is talking about recovery from illness and not illness prevention? Are these quotes from the paper talking about a different study entirely which is not the main focus of this paper?

Last edited:

Aidan Walsh

The vitacell clinic also has a facebook account. There are some positive comments, some negative. I'd be more interested in those comments than anonymous ones on the internet. I won't bother picking holes in the negative reviews on Google ect.

What exact name is on Facebook their site? thank you

perrier

Dear Forum Members, this translation from Ukrainian to the English language is right.

Truly speaking, it turns out not so easy to overcome the accepted point of view of the world medicine, that ME/CFS is unexplained and not treated. Markov within the last month after publication the "Clinical diagnosis ME/CFS-CBIS" at the 8th Intern. Infectious Congress at London, Febr.15-16, 2021 has submit findings to ME Assosiation, Action for M.E., Solve for ME/CFS, WHO Europe and others.

CDC has published Markov's comments on its Systematic Review Report for Diagnostics&Treatment of ME/CFS for 2021.

Once more: Markov w/ full responsibility declares that based on systematic scientific&clinical researches (2009-2021) the true nature&origin ME/CFS is discovered. In more than 95% cases of ME/CFS it's CBIS, ME/CFS-CBIS is treated w/ full convalescence in total upto 92.7% adults&children w/ ME/CFS-CBIS depending on disease duration.
Thank you for your response. There are a number of points that need to be addressed. However, please allow me to begin with two:
1) I went on the website for the 8th international infectious congress, and I was unable to locate Dr Markov's submission. Perhaps it is not open access. Nevertheless, nothing came up. Would you be able to provide our list members with a link. Thank you in advance.
2) In your last paragraph you state that more than 95% of cases had full convalescence depending on case duration. I wonder if you would be willing to elaborate on this. For how long were those patients ill who were able to have full recovery? One year? Two? As you know, due to the negligence towards this illness in past years, many patients have been ill for decades. Do they also recover? Is it possible to read a study or a paper about this? Please provide a link. Thank you in advance.( I worry, of course, because it will be easy to say, you were sick too long and so we can't do much more. ) I will return to the other issues at another moment. Thank you. Djakuju.

Last edited:

Aidan Walsh

Dear Forum Members, this translation from Ukrainian to the English language is right.

Truly speaking, it turns out not so easy to overcome the accepted point of view of the world medicine, that ME/CFS is unexplained and not treated. Markov within the last month after publication the "Clinical diagnosis ME/CFS-CBIS" at the 8th Intern. Infectious Congress at London, Febr.15-16, 2021 has submit findings to ME Assosiation, Action for M.E., Solve for ME/CFS, WHO Europe and others.

CDC has published Markov's comments on its Systematic Review Report for Diagnostics&Treatment of ME/CFS for 2021.

How to reach policymakers and influencers responsible for ME/CFS and the authoritative ME/CFS-researchers for their pre-review and expertise conclusions ?

We're ready for any expertise, demonstrative diagnostics ME/CFS-CBIS and treatment.
Only with support of ME/CFS-Community it were possible to overcome the existing conservatism.

Once more: Markov w/ full responsibility declares that based on systematic scientific&clinical researches (2009-2021) the true nature&origin ME/CFS is discovered. In more than 95% cases of ME/CFS it's CBIS, ME/CFS-CBIS is treated w/ full convalescence in total upto 92.7% adults&children w/ ME/CFS-CBIS depending on disease duration.

* Send to the Netherlands Government they are funding ME/CFS now they are taking it seriously

Aidan Walsh

As it was already informed on the Forum.Phoenixrising, the whole work "Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome under the mask of CFS/ME" consists of Reports 1-9. Reports 1-6 “CBIS… Clinical Diagnosis” are already published in the proceeding book of the 8th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (February 15-16, 2021, Webinar, “8th Infection Congress, 2021”, London, UK) – in the open-access scientific Journal of Infectious Diseases & Preventive Medicine (Longdom Publishing), 2021, Volume 9 / Conference Proceedings (Scientific Tracks Abstracts): https://www.longdom.org/proceedings...n-syndrome-under-the-mask-of-cfsme-59051.html (pdf./HTML, p.32-116).

Dear Aidan Walsh, at 2:34 AM, June 8: thanks a lot for info. regarding Dr.R.Davis at the Stanford Uni; some weeks ago we’ve submitted the findings already to OMF.

At 2:53 AM, June 8: Warm urine at room temperature that 2.5-2.7 times increases the sensitivity of the method and the probability of a positive result, if any, of the bacteriological examination.
If there’re clinical symptomes of ME/CFS-CBIS, then it's necessary to test for screening 1-3 (seldom more) morning WARM urine samples (taken on three consecutive days), at least after 1 month after the end of use of antibiotics, prescribed before by a side-doctor (in case of manifesting pyelonephritis – after 1 week after the end of use of antibiotics or even ealier), NOT the FIRST URINE PORTION, simply at home by natural way by using the known test-systems with nutrient media CLED agar, McConkey agar and chromogenic agar UriSelect (during years we use test-systems NovaMed, Israel, Vice-President Dr.Gavriel Shalmiev). Then follows routine laboratory bacteriological urine examination.
Really, Ultra-sound sees some enlargements in the kidneys of patients w/ ME/CFS-CBIS.
High creatine kinase levels are mostly at renal failure and is not specific for ME/CFS-CBIS.

To Martin aka paused//M.E., at 2:19 AM, June 8:
Herr Lauterbach and OMF could assist us both in transfer from Germany to Ukraine not a warm urine, but urino-cultures prepared&transfered according to our instructions. But first of all pls use the attached Questionnaire (Form) of clinical (per symptomes) diagnostics ME/CFS-CBIS to assess primary/clinically ME/CFS-CBIS and send us. Then, if necessary, for bacteriological conformation warm urine test at home as screening use the test-systems with nutrient media CLED agar, McConkey agar and chromogenic agar UriSelect (as described before).

Remark, how ME/CFS-Community could request at responsible institutions & official organs the authorative expertise of our findings: e.g. through PETITION, as it was made by M.E. patient Mirande de Rijke calling on the Dutch government to treat M.E. seriously: https://www.actionforme.org.uk/news/significant-me-research-proposal-in-the-netherlands/ .

ok thanks for all the information appreciated lots thank you

Aidan Walsh

ok thanks for all the information appreciated lots thank you

Not sure about creatine kinase being high that was why I had asked, my ultrasound showed my left kidney enlarged they do not know why he said maybe congenital which is why I asked above. Types of Genetic CPTII is seen in people with high Creatine Kinase...

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Truly speaking, it turns out not so easy to overcome the accepted point of view of the world medicine, that ME/CFS is unexplained and not treated.
The scientific community works on data and replication.
Telling us you have data is not enough, it needs to be presented and then verified by third party replication. If your claims are vague and abstract and grandiose then few will have any interest in them.

To get published in high impact journals you need to have a good reputation and pass peer review.

Simplistic theories treatments that claim to treat multiple disease with differing etiologies and grand proclamations are not going to cut it