• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Markov CBIS Theory of ME/CFS - General Discussion

Nuno

Let's take a moment to appreciate all the effort @Hip and @Hipsman have had on answering all the skeptics (I am not saying this theory is right), I can only imagine how tough it is on them to hear over and over the same questions!

Even though I am not following this closely, I wish you the best guys, and thank you for doing this

godlovesatrier

This sounds great hipsman.

Are you able to tell us how many days you've been on the vaccines when you do an update? And possibly how many doses you've taken for each bacterial strain (if applicable).

I'm keeping a close eye on all your progress. If it works I think I'll be trying to get access to this along with @Hip as it might prove incredibly therapeutic in action. Moreso since I'm convinced I have bacterial issues and unlike everything else I take they don't respond to anything in my supp list.

So hoping you continue to feel better. Could be a really exciting new treatment for some of us to try. Thanks for all the updates. Could be your anxiety and what not is very much driven be bacterial low level inflamation. I haven't got to the bottom of the terrible pain I get in my spine and back on exertion (on Josh's Protocol) but can't rule out bacteria.

Hipsman

Are you able to tell us how many days you've been on the vaccines when you do an update? And possibly how many doses you've taken for each bacterial strain (if applicable).
I started feeling improvement next day after first dose. Injections are done every other day, so when I say I did 5 autovaccine shots, this means it has been 10 days since the first shot.

One autovaccine ampules contains all bacterial strains that were found, so each autovaccine shot you get contains a bit of each strain. For example: 50% Streptococcus strains and 50% Staphylococcus strains (they are not connected together, just "floating" separately)

godlovesatrier

Hip's very kindly helped me with some links to the dipslides from this thread. I'm going to see what bacteria I can capture using the dipslides and an egg incubator off ebay as a starting point for ten with this treatment.

I'll report back once they've arrived and I'm able to begin the process.

godlovesatrier

Hey Hip,

Hopefully not asking this twice.

Do you know what the dipslide CL METRI AND CE acronyms stand for? And do you know which colour corresponds to which acronym?

And is it worth me buying the chromatic agar? They are so cool I wanna try! 🤣

Hip

Do you know what the dipslide CL METRI AND CE acronyms stand for? And do you know which colour corresponds to which acronym?

Can you provide a link to the dipslide in question.

Chromogenic agar is very useful. Be aware it only has a shelf life of 6 week, even when stored in the fridge. Whereas the urine dipslides have a shelf life of about 9 months.

Hip

Just below in the page it provides the description of the three agars contained in each dipslide:
UrinAX CL/MC/CETRI (CLED/MacConkey/Cetrimide)

The box contains 10 dipslides.

CLED and MacConkey agars will grow a range of urinary tract bacteria. These are the main two agars used on urine dipslides (and for urine culture tests in general). Cetrimide is an agar specially designed for growing the Pseudomonas aeruginosa, so can be a useful addition to a dipslide to help detect that bacterium.

Last edited:

Mary

Moderator Resource
I just became aware that the Environmental Health Centre Dallas (EHCD) offers autovaccine treatment, see this page on their website.
I recently had some email contact with the EHCD when I was contacting various ME/CFS researchers to inform them about Dr Markov's CBIS theory of ME/CFS and his autovaccine treatment. The person who replied to my email said that Dr Elizabeth Seymour at the EHCD was interested in the Markov approach to treating ME/CFS. So Dr Seymour would be worth contacting for anyone interested in receiving Dr Markov's treatment in the US.
@Hip - thank you so much for this information!! I will be moving to Texas in late spring/early summer and the EHCD will be about 3 hours away . . . as @bensmith said, down the road!

Hip

Are we supposed to avoid this treatment if we have auto immune issues in the family?

I understand there are reports of patients with existing autoimmune diseases finding these conditions are worsened by autovaccines, but I am not sure how common this is in autoimmune disease patients.

Dr Markov said (see this post) that in the 4000+ ME/CFS patient he treated with autovaccines, there were no complications or negative side reactions to the autovaccine treatment.

I did find one case study of a patient who developed IBD-like symptoms after having an autovaccine prepared by an alternative practitioner from bacteria isolated from her stool.

The study said:
To improve her general immunity, ‘autovaccine therapy’ was administered by an alternative practitioner. The vaccines were prepared to mainly contain Escherichia coli, but the presence of other microorganisms was not definitely excluded.
It is possible that in this patient tolerance to endogenous bacteria was disrupted by systemic pro-inflammatory mechanisms induced by autovaccination.

The study goes on to speculate (in the Discussion section) the various mechanisms by which IBD may have developed as a result of the autovaccine treatment.

Note that Dr Markov prepares autovaccines from bacteria isolated in the urine, not the stool.

Last edited:

Hip

Some good news: the first test parcel containing some of my vaccines was successfully shipped from the Markov Clinic in the Ukraine to the UK by Fedex. It got through to me without any customs issues at either end, going through both Ukrainian and UK customs.

So this now looks like being remote patient of the Markov Clinic is possible.

GlassCannonLife

Some good news: the first test parcel containing some of my vaccines was successfully shipped from the Markov Clinic in the Ukraine to the UK by Fedex. It got through to me without any customs issues at either end, going through both Ukrainian and UK customs.

So this now looks like being remote patient of the Markov Clinic is possible.

That's great news! There are a lot of you from the UK so if it works it would be quite the news.