• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Update 10/2/2013. OFF BENZOS (for sleep)!!!!

I am doing sooo good symptoms wise, I don't feel as sick with viral like stuff. I only deal with muscle pain (Mostly when I overdo) and head feeling (this one is mostly constant, like brain is tender) , I still get a lot of those crashes but I am smarter now to learn to wait it out BY RESTING.

I get normal days more often than not. I sit on a chair and just exist. Is very exciting to be able to sit and just be without suffering!!!!:lol:

My brain is back to normal. I am super smart again. I sill have PEM if I over use it, but I was afraid that I would be dumb for ever, so to all those struggling with brain fog and processing speed issues, it can get better!!!!:balloons:

I can bend over now, reach over my head like to style my hair and little gains like that. I think I went up one point in scale.

This time a year I always crash. I am hoping and trying to eat as good as I can to avoid the yearly crash I get in the fall. Treatment is the same except I am completely off Benzos, I can fall sleep now without aid, I still need the trazadone to stay sleep. Having Good days!!!!

Comments

So encouraging Inester7, :) I really perked up when you mentioned you were super smart again !!! As I feel sooooo dumb and it goes on and on. I almost forget what it was like to have a clear, quick thinking brain.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Seven7