• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

THOMAS HENNESSY JR'S BIRTHDAY IS ON APRIL 16TH - HE HAS A FACEBOOK CAUSES BIRTHDAY

Many of you know Thomas Hennessy Jr. For those that don't know Thomas you should know that he has been fighting for us for a good three decades. HE was the person to come up with Awareness Day and created RESCIND, inc. Thomas is one of the very original ME/CFS (CFIDS) Advocates who has killed himself day in and out since HE got sick. Thomas is also a very kind and loving man who has helped many other sick people through the years.

On Facebooks Cause site you can donate to his birthday wish for WPI's ANIDA.

Thomas Hennessy Jr's Birthday Wish on April 16th!!! - When that brilliant and oh so handsome Irish hunk does something, he does it in a BIG way! Thomas is giving his birthday wish to the WPI Advocacy group - ANIDA. Let's make Thomas' birthday a great one. This Irish hunk has been in the ME/CFS war for a very long time and has given all of his time, energy, effort to the sick although HE was quite sick. Thomas continues to fight the good fight double-fisted. Happy Birthday to Thomas!

In Thomas' words: "For my birthday on April 16th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $1000 for ANIDA. It's a great cause that Helps RESCIND, INC. repeal existing stereotypes about chronic Immunological and Neurological diseases

I chose ANIDA because They believe in what I believe. that we must advocate for ourselves!"

http://wishes.causes.com/wishes/261134?bws=friend_banner

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
muffin
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from muffin