• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The fractals of trees

I was recently reading an article by an amazing former ER physician who left his field because he felt he could help people more in different ways after practicing medicine for years.

And he said something that really intrigued me. He was talking about the human brain and laying on the ground and looking up at tree fractals and how they can recalibrate the trauma response in the human brain. Just by looking up at a tree. And it was such an aha moment and instantly made SO much sense.

I wish I could refind the article but I cannot but maybe someone here knows of it and wants to post it 😊 it was a really good read. But, so many things from Zach are. He’s doing incredible work.

Anyways, I thought I would share this little tidbit that perked my interest and I will share a song I’ve been listening to often lately aptly titled, evergreen. The Zach bush video I’m sharing is not the one I speak of above but something to listen to if you want to familiarize yourself with him.

Be well, dear community 🦋🍂☀️✨

• 656FFD8D-C916-407A-AB64-85DEF6AABF1E.jpeg
    656FFD8D-C916-407A-AB64-85DEF6AABF1E.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Tammy and Zebra

Comments

Hi, @sunshine44

I was lucky enough to be able to take my stinky trash outside to the garbage bin today, and your post inspired me to stop for a few moments and just look up.

So, I wanted to share what I saw with you, my friend. :hug:

IMG_20240918_165942776.jpg

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44