• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TAKE YOUR VITAMIN D3 with GcMAF from GcMAF.eu (Immunno Bio Tech)

VITAMIN D3 is very important to take while using GcMAF from GcMAF.eu. I spoke with my Doctor and David Noakes from Immuno Bio Tech (GcMaf.eu) and he says it is very important to continue your supplement of D-3. I was confused by reading many posts that discouraged taking GcMAF from GcMAF.eu with Vitamin D-3. Also I would like to say that Immuno Bio Tech GcMAF.eu and David Noakes are fantastic to deal with. I am able to order over the phone using my credit card, their shipments have always arrived on time and well packaged. Also, please read the information on the GcMAF.eu website about many of the studies and treatment guidelines. David Noakes is wonderful person to do business with and after six months on GcMAF I would encourage anyone to consider getting their GcMAF from GcMAF.eu. Good health to everyone in this New Year!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Xandoff
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Xandoff