Blog entries by Xandoff

I just tested positive for Lyme disease and it's co-infection babesia on 12/24/2013 through IGENEX in Palo Alto California. Babesia with Lyme...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
“Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is.” ― Will Rogers It seems PR does not want a specific Pain Forum in spite of the fact that...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is a video for all of you out those out there dealing with pain and ME. Please like this post is you think PR needs a Pain forum!
Views
Updated
I recently read that FIVE out of SEVEN diagnostic criteria outlining ME CFS include PAIN. It boggles my imagination that Phoenix Rising Forums do...
Views
Comments
Updated
I am just curious as to how many people get a flu shot who have ME CFS. I haven't had a cold in eight years and I think the last time I got a flu...
Views
Comments
Updated
VITAMIN D3 is very important to take while using GcMAF from GcMAF.eu. I spoke with my Doctor and David Noakes from Immuno Bio Tech (GcMaf.eu) and...
Views
Updated
http://www.painphysicianjournal.com/2012/september/2012;15;E677-E686.pdf Pain in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Time for Specific Pain...
Views
Comments
Updated
To all of those with ME CFS who suffer with chronic and severe pain that is not adequately controlled due to a variety of complex issues. We...
Views
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi All, How would everyone feel about creating a new Forum just for managing pain under the Forum category for Treatment & Therapy. I know that...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi All, Has anyone used a Oxygen and Saline infusion for chronic pain? It seems intuitive to me that this would be helpful for my chronic pain...
Views
Comments
Updated
Peter Gabriel Don't Give Up lyrics Songwriters: Hyler, Tamara Janine / Smith, Shaye / Ebert, Alexis In this proud land we grew up strong We...
Views
Comments
Updated
Lurkers, members and my fellow Brothers and Sisters. I have been in uber pain for 9 years now. Never found a pain clinic clinic that wasn't some...
Views
Comments
Updated
Does anybody know how I can get a copy of the NJ proclamation to post on my Facebook page? It also says that CFS is also called Myalgic...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated