• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF Poll Cost of GcMAF in U.S.?

Xandoff;246183 said:
I live in Northern New England but I found a talented ME-CFS clinic and Doctor Lynch in Westerern Mass USA called Northampton Wellness Associates. After testing positive for XMRV in September 2010 I was motivated to find a CFS Doc and I found NWA through co -cure. After seeing the XMRV positive results I started on Valcyte for 14 months and just ended. All the blood tests that he ordered in October 2010 came back with high levels of EBV, CMV and the usual list of suspects and Low Vit D3 etc.

Dr. Lynch and NWA drew my blood just yesterday for my Nagalese count. I had to pay $70.00 U.S. for the test. Dr. Lynch is recommending that if my Nagalese levels are high I should consider GcMAF. I am very excited about this as I have mild-to severe CFS for 9 years and I am mostly homebound although I did have a good response to the Valcyte and still take famcyclovir. I will also be starting low dose naltraxone or LDN this week.

If anybody in the U.S is purchasing GcMAF I would like to know of their experiences and cost of the GcMAF so I can determine if I can somehow come up with the $$ to do this therapy!.

Also if anybody in New England (United States) has been looking to receive REAL treatment and RESPECT for Me-CFS they should contact Northampton Wellness Associates in Western Mass. It is 160 miles from my home in Vermont but is well worth the trip. I spent years trying to find a ME-CFS Doctor in Boston to no avail! Here is their website.http://www.northamptonwellness.com

XANDOFF

Comments

Xandoff, I am starting Famcyclovir and LDN this month, so I'm glad to hear of someone else who will be on that combination at the same time as me. We should compare notes.

PWCalvin;bt6779 said:
Xandoff, I am starting Famcyclovir and LDN this month, so I'm glad to hear of someone else who will be on that combination at the same time as me. We should compare notes.

I just went from 1.5 mg of LDN for a week to 3.0 MG (My first sript was for 1.5 and I just double it) I feel much better today. Again the Famcyclovir really helps my brain function more than anything else.

Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch, let me know how LDN is going for you.

Blog entry information

Author
Xandoff
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Xandoff